Reviews for Survival
Humans are not born with ability but taught and grow , naruto should say this to the demon fox becose he probably has limiter seals on his mind and boddy only giving naruto accesses to less then one percent of his total ability and mental power and physical power but in his mindscape slowly recover this by bypassing the seals doing this think about it if naruto can whair orang and run around out runing anubu while panting the bigist monument in the village/citty then how much better and smarter would he be if the limiters are removed?
dah1507 chapter 7 . 4/26
Naruto/tenten
Hades' Neko chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I understand I will wait for u to come back and write a chapter you think is worthy CIAO
TheNeutralPhantom chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
i think u should hook him up with Tsunade
tri-bladed scythe chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
hey man stoy is pretty good and i'd like to see it continued

ohh yeah my pairing is naru/tsu
the-constructive-critic chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
ā€œIā€™m more powerful than you will ever be, Uchiha boy.ā€ Those were the first 9 words the boy had spoken in that clas besides answers, hello and his name; those 9 words also made him the most hated person in the class."

It's ten words, without the conjugation it's eleven. But hey we all make mistakes every now and then.
OHYA chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Alright dude, nothin' has changed...

The fic is still borderline because of how nondiscript you make the scenes. I recomend that if you're using microsoft word, right click on a word and go to synonyms and change the basic word into a more discriptive word. If you're not using word, then well, I can't help ya'.

If you did change the way you make scenes after the second chapter, then, well, fan-fuckin-tastic. Heres a cookie.

Also, you might want to consider changing the way people "poof" out of existance. The word "poof" is connected to the previous or next word in the selection (forgot which...). You might also want to use quotes in order to make the shunshin jutsu less confusing (when the characters poof if you didn't know what the shunshin was)...

The good news is that the grammer (aside from a few minor errors) is above average (mostly). I think that this fic has much potential that it is not quite unlocking, but keep working at it and develope your own personal writing style.

O YA
OHYA chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
ya well, YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU STOLE MY FUCKIN' FIC NAME!

or did I steal yours...O.o

Ya for the first chapter it was alright, not extremely entertaining or whatever but not many errors and overall it's good enough.

I will read chapter two and see if it's interesting enough to keep reading; I will most likely review again regardless.
Racing the Sunrise chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
Will you still work on this story? I read it all in one day and love the whole thing. But, I really don't understand how people can imagine Naruto and Tsunade together? It just doesn't sound right.(to me, but I don't really matter)
ABitterPill chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
I must say I really enjoyed this story. It's not often I find a story that keeps me reading it so intently that I don't notice it's nearly sunrise and I still haven't slept yet. I was that immersed in it.

I hope that you continue it some day, I would love to read more and it really sucks when the great stories are left unfinished.
GuyverZero chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
so far this is a great read looking foward to more if ya write them.
thedarkeststar chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
yo hope u do end up finishing this story but hey if you dont make one just as good if not better
creepingshadow chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
YOU HAVE to finish this story i enjoy reading a murderous naruto this is an excellent story and i don't give that compliment to any one
firelordeg chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
this story is fantastic please update soon as for the paring i vote for Naruto/Tenten
Raeigh chapter 3 . 10/15/2007