Reviews for A Goddess In Hawaii
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Mm, interesting.

Will you read my L&S AU when I post it? It's a darker look at what Jumba could have created were he more focused on his work. Cyborg undead Gantu, Starcraft crossover for a chapter and a half, it's really quite good! I'd have it up already, but the library computers don't want to cooperate.
mic chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
i know that 627 or crim has a child and yes if you are thinking this you are right that that child is indeed angel's and crim's child but would be really crim's and pyschic's child if hamsterveil hadn't forced crim to have sex with angel. i hope that crim asks that angelic experiment to allow his mate to be brought back to life if its ok with the league. and are you going to have the next chapters where crim says sorry to angel for doing that to her. and does something to himself that make him weaker than stitch permently and says to stitch that he is sorry and if he wants to kill him to go ahead and do it and that he not defend himself while stitch pounds him. and this will prove that he is really sorry for doing it. when crim does this he will be able to lift 2,900 times his weight and will be weak enough for stitch to hurt and kill him. i hope that the entire ohana understands and forgives him knowing that he only did it to keep his mate safe or the word ohana is only for people who the ohana concider and everyone else not ohana until they get to know them or hates them
Anonymous But In Definite Wow chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
(chuckles) Hey, I have to say that, once again, a definitely amusing one-chapter story. I have to admit I was definitely laughing pretty hard at this one. It was also pretty sweet at the end to boot. :) I'm definitely going to be eagerly awaiting the next story.
Jeffrey2853 chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
Great story, keep up the good work. Also, I was wondering about some of the couples from the prequel of this story. What ever happened to Yin and Yang, are they together now or what, and what about Bonnie and Clyde, are they together, do they have pups, or are they dead, what about Snatch and Tracker, they together or just good friends. Let's not forget Snowflake and Omni, so are they married or something. Also, what about Terror and Chaos, and then their's Blaze and Ace, are they buchi bu's now, or just good friends. Oh, and then their's Infa and Stealer, so are they with pups now or what. Oh I just had to ask this one, what ever happened to Angel, she still living with Stitch's family or what. The list of questions could go on forever, but I'm just gonna wrap it up with one more question, now this may seem a bit wrong, but whatever happened to Mint and Spike, are they still just friends, are they dating, do they have pups, or are they dead. That's it, bye.
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Interesting story.

That's all I can think of to say.
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Nice work. What would've made it perfect would've been if Russ got Lilo naked & then f #%ed her.
Kioko the pirate chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
This was a very funny chapter. I just loved how Lilo and her boyfriend kept getting interrupted. Anyway, you must update soon. Later.
Ri2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Those mean dolphins... XD

And by the way, the universe doesn't actually have a shape, so to speak...it's complicated. It's sort of shaped more like a saddle than a sphere, I think.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Stitch playing protective older brother is great. But I feel sorry for the guy who gropes Lilo. She'll call down a lightning bolt on him! Looks like Lilo is entering the rebelious teen years, this could be trouble... I wonder how Lilo having PMS would effect the island's weather?
Anonymous But In Definite Wow chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I have to definitely thank you for getting this story up. Great emotional content and the humor was well-written too. :) I'm definitely going to be glad to see the next installment.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
My router's back up, so I can review fics again. Anyway, nice work. I never suspected Loki'd try to betray Lilo, she is her closest friend, second only to Striker. Plus, I've been meaning to ask you something. Whatever happened to Bonnie & Clyde? Are they dead, or do they have pups?
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I like your idea of "a collection of loosely related one-shots".

I can't wait to see what the next one'll be.

Is the "Katrina" part a reference to the storm? that wasn't really clear to me.

Later.

P.S. Happy (late) Halloween.
Jeffrey2853 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is great keep up the good work. Also, I was wondering if you could tell us about the experiment in the last chapter of AAIH. The one that had the evil look his eye. Is he crim's(627) son or something. That's all
Ultima-Xavier chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
So, Lilo is a goodess. So Angel's dead for good? No one's going to revive her or resurrect her? She's RIP'ing? Just one question, how did Lilo turn into a goddess?
Kioko the pirate chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Well, these look like they will be quite good. I can't wait for your next chapter/story thing. Later.