Reviews for Turning Points
allyalluca chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I love it. .
allyalluca chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
yes, a child... I love this chapter. totally love it. I usually review a story only when I finished through all the chapters. but your story is different, I can't help it. hehe
allyalluca chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
hey I like the way you write this story, it leaves me sad, but I like it. thank you.
Whispering Darkness chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I love getting everyone's view on Naruto. That, along with your excellent writing is making this a very enjoyable story to read, despite the plot being so familiar already.

Annibellee chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Why did you stop? You're such a great writer, really, you are. And I really like these. A lot. I realize it's been a long time and you probably have a life, so I'll live if you don't. . .But AGH. Never mind. XD Still, great work!
Annibellee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Sorry for so many reviews...But your stories are so good! :D I actually cried a little one this one, but I didn't really get the affect the really sad ones have on me. It's weird, cause this was sad to me. :P
justbehappydammit chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Each of these chapters shows how Naruto slowly but surely becomes an important part in changing many of the characters.
FM chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
I agree...reading genius ver of naruto is nice but some of it doesn't make sense...out of blue Naruto became a genius in one day, some bloodline also stupid...it kinda forced. At least he gotta went through something that make sense to be a genius...

Nice story! And how you describe Yondaime is like a shooting star and Naruto is fits them nicely!
Mr. M9M chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
If this really happened it would mean that Tazuna has seen Kakashi's face too.
Paosheep chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
This is neat. I like it.
viel12 chapter 8 . 10/17/2008
remarkable truly. i realy like that last one by far hope you continue.
allison chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
yes naruto is the son of the fourth hokage.
Essyllus chapter 8 . 9/13/2006
Cool.. but I'm looking forward to see Anko's POV.
j.curl chapter 8 . 7/27/2006
Definitely my favorite out of all the chapters as well. One thing though, its Sakura who is training to be the next Tsunade, not TenTen.
BlackSun2 chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
I was re-reading the last chapter, and forgot if I had sent you a review, to show your work is apreciated. Sometimes I forget about this fic on my hd, but know that whenever I read it, I think it must be one of my favorite fics of all time. Thank you for writing it.