Reviews for Danny Phantom Meets Alvin And The Chipmunks
HalfafanD chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Great story, finish soon.
Aslook chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Great fic! Its certainly a nove idea! PLZ update!
DiceRox09 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
dude, i havent watched danny phantom in forever, it feels like...

in reality, i see it almost everyday thanks to my younger bro.

anyways, I love the Chipmunks! and the combination of these shows rock!

of course alvin would figure it out, or jazz wud tell him thnikin he already knows, then some big adventure happens to occur.

its great~!

your on my faves list man, please update soon!
Espirit-Hibou chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Man. I haven't seen that show in years. I love it! Singing chipmunks-the best thing sense sliced bread. And I agree with AlejandraGurl08, Simon should figure it out.
edsluva89 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
this is cool! i love alvin and the chipmunks, and even though im a teen, i like watching their shows. this is a great story, but i'll have to agree with IRcrazy, ur going a little too fast. otherwise, good fic, keep updating!
Catmedium chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Ooh! You should make Alvin spy on Danny!
pottersparky chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
This funny! I like funny stories. Do you belive in danny and sam true love? I like alvin and the chipmucks it cool if they were in danny phantom show. I know it not happen jush wishful thinking. Update soon! I do like this.
AlejandraGurl08 chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
hey, ur awesome, and i've never seen a crossover between those two b4,...and i thought Simon was the smart one and who would figure out Danny's secret, but i guess that the ghost loving one Alvin is...well, it's still cool, and ur on my faves. list now :D
IRcrazy chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Nice story topic. I wonder why I never thought of it. But other than that, I just want to point out that this chapter seemed a little rushed. I'm not trying to be rude or anything. It's just a suggestion that you might want to consider. I'm really liking where this is going! Keep updating!

~C.K.13~