Reviews for Sisters of the Sky
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Nicely done.
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
A lovely friendship story about two of my three favorite scouts. With my other favorite mentioned a few times too! Thanks, I really enjoyed that. _
Sailor Z chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Konichiwa! I have read you fanfic and it is good short but it as no need to be long.I think that you have a pint about the storm, the lightning and the wind. Maybe I will use it in one of my fanfic,if I do I'll e-mail you just to tell you or maybe we could whrite it togeter if you want. By the way it is going to be about Makoto and Haruka.

Ja Ne!
princesss jupiter chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow that was brilliant,you know what those two act like sisters,heck i think they really are related because makoto is lightning,and haruka is wind both from the sky.(laughs nervously)thats why this story is called sisters of the sky.
lolerskater chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Nice fic, don't worry about using -chan and -san in your fic after the names it's kind annoying for some people. And someone that reviewed one of my fics said that fan girl Japanese is no way to make characters speak.

Anyway do what s best for you and write how you like. Good job.
McFleet chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I liked it too, but unlike Armageddon said Im not sure if the missing suffixes are grammatical errors. Maybe its just to show the intimacy between the women, and Usagi.
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Another really good story.

In the way of grammatical errors, there is little. There is the matter of Makoto calling Haruka by her name and not Haruka-san and not calling Usagi Usagi-chan. If honorifics aren't your thing, then so be it.

I still liked this.