Reviews for I Love You
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I think it is really romantic and good.
Death Mega Sega chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Hi, sister! THANK YOU! I fanilly got my self an accunt! and you gave it to me! Hi, Chrissy CassyG. says Hi! I fanilly got an account! Chrissy call my sister on SATURDAY! When you wake up! WHAO!
Kuki Salazar chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
*scream!* eep! this was SO KOOL! IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
aww, that was sweet. short, but sweet. isn't that how it's supposed to be? anyway, yay! keep writing!
crazyvi chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Cute. Short, but good. I love it. I think it also should've included them talking in person, but it was still good.
Flairi Blue chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Aw, man that is soo cute! I'm a DxS person- forever too, they were like created for each other.
Master of Procrastination chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
aaww...sweet...but i've read mushier, believe me...i'm a major DxS fan...i hate DxP fans...grr..this was great make more soon please...your new fan Evie...or Master of Procratination..which ever...

SQUEE!
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
a little mushy but still sweet. Danny and Sam all the way!
Midnight Teddybear chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Very cute, even though i i'm not big on DXS or DXP. but cute none the less. Good job _
pottersparky chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Danny and sam forever! I have many stories on fav list to show how much I love to read them being soulmates. More stories all these love birds. I think be cool if they went to see star wars 3. What you think? Anyway rock on!
HellionKyou chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Hey thyat was really fluffy but i lihked it.
a11eycat5437 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005