Reviews for Dispute at the Crossroads
X.Mika.X chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
lol, Cute! 'tis my favorite pairing! I like this fic. It's funny. I ecspecially liked the last line! _
HyperRyu-chan69 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
hhe..cute
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Hehe, that was cute... nice back-and-forth banter. Otogi was arrogant without *seeming* arrogant... and I loved the dismissive line "That was just to bug you, actually". :)
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
A/N: -frowns- That last line wasn't meant to imply what it might look like it implies. I just ... couldn't figure out how to have it say what I wanted it to say in another way.

Haha! I do prefer to think of this as an Otogi/Honda deal. _

Good story. I liked it alot. _
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
lol. this was really good!
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Lol, well I guess the last line might get a few fan-girl giggles anyway. Nice fic, I enjoyed the read.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
lol! Are you *sure* that the last line didn't say what you wanted it to? *grins* Maybe it was your subconscious talking. :p

You could've written it as, "Honda firmly told himself that only girls shrieked if the car they were in was driven a bit faster than permitted."

You could've dropped the 'boyfriend' word that made me snicker for nearly a minute. I actually went back and read it again - and Ootogi's words did kinda make sense if you counted the shonen-ai undertones. lol.
a-man-duh2004 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Lol XD This was so funny, who's Kento, though ?_? I hope you had a good Halloween _ Great Story
Ziven chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I haven't been here in such a long time. Honestly. I was starting to get over fanfiction. I have to get back into it before my life ends as we know it. Your story was nice; it makes me want to read more. Now I have to definetly get back into fanfiction.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."