Reviews for OF3: Letting The Days Go By
steamboat chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Liz, you are a marvelous author! Your insight into Harm and Mac's relationship, when he was forced to leave JAG, was spot on! Mac's career flourished, while Harms slowly died! Without Butch and Sundance together, the spark was gone, and the relationship withered! Great story! Thank you for sharing!
PS: In one of your early author's notes, you mentioned how disappointing the actual JAG series ended, and how that killed your muse. You also noted how
surprised you were that the JAG fans were so active
in fanfiction. That is because in its zenith, JAG was the best thing on TV! It is 2013, and those fans are
still out there, and hungry to read the superb fiction that authors like you are producing! I hope I can encourage you to boot up your computer, find your muse, and let your imagination run wild and take these wonderful characters where ever you want to take them! Whether you write anymore or not, THANK YOU for many hours of reading enjoyment!
steamboat chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Yes, evil, wicked woman! And a tease to boot! You are really good!
steamboat chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
You are an evil, wicked woman! Talented, inventive, and creative, but evil and wicked! Keep up the good work!
steamboat chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You've broken my heart with this story(so far), as always, it's an extremely well told story!
aksc chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
I really enjoyed your story. While it was a little evident that you had lost your muse toward the end overall I really enjoyed it. It was well written and a good read
ruth chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
beautiful fanfic; hawever it was clear that mac didn't have enough love for harm to remarie him; he proprosed again sort of and she saied 'no' sort of; but she was so quikly in divorcing him and didn't see the loss of their job as an oportunity for their get together at first, what did she mean by saing: it didn't mean anything'? DID THIS MEAN SHE HAD AN AFAIR BACK IN OKNAWA?
KIM chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
I CAN'T HELP BUT BE UPSET BY THIS GATE CARACTURE. SHE IS SO BUSY BODE AND MANY TIME SHE OVERCROSSED THE BOUNDAIRE OF PRIVETy LIFE. I WOULD NOT TRUST SOMEONE LIKE HER. BY THE WAY HAW CAN WE NOT CALL MAC 'BABY' SHE BERRAVE AS HER OLD AGE 40"wau"
TOM chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
MY GOODNESS WHAT A COMPLICATED BITCH!
TIM chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
PLEASE SOMEBODY SAVE HARM! THAT WOMAN IS A DISGRACE IN HARM'S LIFE SHE IS LIKE A CANCER ANY SORT OF BAD DISEASE THAT SHOULD BE TAKE CARE OFF. IT IS CLEAR THAT THAT BITCH DON'T LOVE THAT POOR GUY SHE TAKE PLASURE IN TORMENT HIM. SHE WAS NOT TAKING WELL THAT HE SEEMED GOING ON JUST FINE WITHOUT HER. PLEASE DO HIM A FAVOR: KILL THAT MONSTER. SHE IS ALREADY OLD ANYWAY.
byrhthelm chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Just finished ALL of the Old Friends series. A marvellous trilogy, and for the first time in many fics I found myself sympathising with Mac.

As for Gates, I didn't know whether to kill her or kiss her, she made me laugh, she made me furioud.

Carolfd chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
Just finished reading this story for the second time in nine months and am still loving it!

You are a fabulous writer, Liz. I have read most of the JAG stories you have posted. Some, like this one, more than once. Please...Please...Please...! Do not stop writing these stories. Let your prolific talent take us where the series no longer can.
Carolfd chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Just finished your Old Friends trilogy. It can be summed up in one word - WOW! I love the way you capture the essence of Harm and Mac so well. You're reading, and you find yourself able to picture the characters as we remember them, put them in the story and visualize as you read. What a gift!

Please continue writing for us. You are a wonderful writer with a terrific talent. I hope you will continue to share it.
Jackie Pendergraft chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
Hello,

I have read all 3 parts of this story and I love every word. A friend of mine told me about your fanfic and thought I would like it. Well she was right.

Thank you for you time and talent in telling Harm and Mac's stories. I will continue to read each and everyone of them.

Jackie
swimERfanatic13 chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
Thats really good I really like it.
thuy chapter 11 . 7/25/2006