Reviews for Discord In Love
Tionsbabe chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This was, quite simply, brilliant! I laughed out lied, I sighed, I oohed and ahhed, and laughed again. The way you have the gods interfere in historical events (eg. Alexander being given the water, and pouring it out) was just amazing. Eros firing the arrow, and striking Alexander in the groin had me in stitches! The competition and interference of the other Goddesses was hilarious.

Eris really was determined to get her Hephaestion. Not that I blame her!

Thanks so much for this. I'm off to read it again!

Tionsbabe
Queen Amazon Dragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
AMAZING! SIMPLY AMAZING! i study greek and roman mythology and I could not have weavedd such a tale. if you don't continue writing I will cry. Oh, I bow to your greatness
CoralDawn chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Absolutely brilliant! And Eris' problems in love are hysterically funny! You are mightily talented! I hope you write much, much more in this fandom!

A unique perspective to see it all from a goddess' POV. And to make Hephaistion the gorgeous one - the object of desire, while Alexander is reduced to

that little yellow haired upstart! That spoilt, stunted braggart, making so much of his descent from Achilles and Herakles and his divine parentage!

Loved it!

Hidden in all of that humor, is Eris' grudging acknowledgment of the strength of A and H's love and her knowledge of the other gods' support of it - Aphrodite, Eros, Zeus and Hera - as surely it must have been!
Fredericka chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
What a unique twist! Thank you for another well-crafted, interesting story. Your knowledge of the Greek pantheon shines!

Hope we see another soon.
faramor chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
wow, i have never read an alexander fic where it was from a god;'s point of view...clearly i id the right thing when i clicked on the link to this story...freakin brilliant...
Tongari chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow good story I loved really good job:}
Elithraniel chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Excellent, Creative, and Brilliant.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2