Reviews for A New Beginning A Sequel to Dear Frankie
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
So is there a book?
crystallynn chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
hello, I just recently started reading Dear Frankie fanfhics and must say this one is an absolute keeper! I would review more but school is starting so I have to go now but just to let you know I love your style of writing! Dialogue is great! I love dialouge! Everything is just really interesting to read! So please keep writing, this is great work!

Crys A.
OrliGolas-4eva chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
Oh my goodness! You have to finish this story! You have to continue with it. How could you just cut it short there? I'm completely in love with it. Please update!
Christine Writer chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Adorable Sean! LOVELY! Continue?
Lady Wen chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
this is the best DF fic that I have read! The best! You remain true to the story and to the characters. The others that I have read have not. This truly is worth a movie sequel and I really hope that you continue with this. You have kept the integrity of ALL characters intact.

thanks for this!

wendy
AHealingRenaissance chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
Not to nag, but are you going to finish this story? I love "Dear Frankie" and Gerry Butler *DROOL* ;D This is a great story and I really want to read more. Please? *BIG mouse eyes, cutely twitching whiskers*
Wildespeaks chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
I shall now scare you into updating...

UPDATE YOU!

''ll'll''

'l'

Heh its a funny looking skull thing -points up-

NO really you have to update. You are the best! Oh well talks to ya laiter.

s i mm mm mm o n mm m n n
Wildespeaks chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
If you dont update Im going to really die from suspense. Either shoot me now or I will but you forever. J/K. But really, you are very good at writing. On a Taks thing about Dear Frankie Fanfictions (If they were real) I would give you a 4 cause your the best. XD!

The cool kid,

SimonVicious
Saime chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Such a great story! I would love to read more of it! Hope you update soon!
DarcyJames chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
Hey! Great story! I hope you can update soon! It's really good.
Cheelalaucha chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
Ah, wonderful. Please continue with this.
cellorocksmyworld chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
I LOVE your story. 'Dear Frankie' is such a good movie, and it ended too soon. I like your view of it all. Please update soon!
Passed Over chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
Enjoyed the chapter, I am glad you are not rushing it. It is such a good story to begin with and I think you are doing it justice.
hidden-rose15 chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
oohh, yay! Great chapter. Nice work! Your conversations were well written, as the rest is too. :P Looking forward to your next chapter. :D
padfoot1979 chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Excellent story so far. I like the fact that the relationship is going to "start" out with a letter. Fits in well with the characterizations in the movie. Post more soon
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »