Reviews for A New Beginning A Sequel to Dear Frankie
ItsJustDreamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I just bought this DVD and I LOVED the movie. Like a good story should, it left me wondering what happened to Lizzie, Frankie, and the Stranger.

I look forward to seeing what you think would happen next!

Keep up the good work.

Dreamer
SleepingxDeath chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Another beautiful Chapter! You've got me hooked. I am really enjoying this story!

I am guessing you created the Stranger's name. I think it was a good choice, it fits him well.

The way you write the characters is perfect! Can't wait until Frankie and Sean show up. :)
MelancholyEcho chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Another great chapter! I really like this story so far! I cant wait to see what Sean thinks about all of this! Update soon!

-Britt
SleepingxDeath chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I loved the movie as well and am delighted to see someone finally started a Dear Frankie fanfic on the site. I've been waiting for this ever since I saw the movie.

Now that someone has started it, I am even more delighted that they are doing a great job at it! This Chapter was wonderful! Keep up the good work :)

Your second Chapter is highly anticipated from me!
MelancholyEcho chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Aw! I liked this a lot! I do hope that you continue, I really loved the movie and had hoped for a long time that someone would extend on it in writing or otherwise!I think you did an amazing job with your first chapter and I am looking forward to more!

Can I ask you a question though? Is the stranger going to get with Lizzie, God I hope so! I am a huge Gerard Butler fan and would love to see you do something with his character! Looking forward to an update!

-Britt