Reviews for Tootie's Dream
Adrien Cosgrove chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow! Nintendomaximus
Golden Diamond chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It's perfect :) And as i would say adowable! :D Hurry up Timmy! Come out of the shallow hole your in!
Mattias chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I read this one on DeviantART earlier... I also love the Timmy/Tootie couple. There's just one thing that's bugging me... Tootie's lastname is Hitchcock? Did they mention it on the show or did you just made it up? It does sound pretty good! Tootie Hitchcock!
I-Panic-At-The-Disco chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
taht was so sweet! I liked that a lot. Good job with that. Bye!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Woo-hoo! Home run, Nintendo Maximus! I bet Tora The Heartless Tamer (or whatever she now calls herself) would be proud. About the disclaimer note: AMEN, SISTER!
Jock The New Engine and D7101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Aw! That's sweeter than cake!
Dirty Chandelier chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I think they're both too young for that romantic stuff. Timmy doesn't know about it while Tootie's just blinded by it. Of course, the older they become, the wiser (and more attractive) they are.

You know, with all the stuff Tootie has in her roon, she can be a really artistic girl. I know it's just a cartoon and all, but still, you can't shake that possibility.

Her shrine is her sanctuary, place of worship and a source of motivation. Right now, she may be attached to it, but as she grows older, she'll start to wonder how she got into all this, thinking it was a waste of time. Was it? Only the future will tell...

Anyway, this was fairly short and sweet. I'm so glad there's still *some* support for this pairing.

-Blue
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
And why NOT "Tootina"? Can YOU think of a better formal name for her?

This was a wonderful story, 'Nintendo'. I could "see" the entire ceremony (and I couldn't "see" Vicky anywhere! WHERE WAS SHE? Heh-heh...) and it was a gorgeous

one! And who knows? One day, it COULD happen! ;)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Timmy and Tootie forever.
Brightmotor chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Tootina? okay...

otherwise not bad, for a one-dimensional fluff.

it kinda reminds me of a couple of comics I've read. it seems natural to read if I think of it that way
AJcosmo chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow, that good history, very specifies and good ,I say, I also I hope that some day happens that pretty event. From Mexico AJcosmo
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
It was awesome! Please have another chapter!
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I've often thought that Tootie and Timmy were the same age. Otherwise, this a truly delightful piece of fluff.