Reviews for Family
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was amazing you have a fill for the all the characters so well. I love this little verse
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
To Michmak

Amazing. This is a fantastic piece of writing, capturing both the River/Jayne relationship and the Simon/River relationship, as well as introducing the idea of a Simon/Jayne relationship that doesn't involve either one ending up unconcious.

Jayne's declaration to Simon, and thereby to River, really made an impact.

Thank-you, and keep up the wonderful work.

BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
AW! Simon and Jayne interactions are so great. I love your Simon. Some people make him out to be either really annoying or a kinda bad guy in Rayne fics, which is bothersome because I LOVE Simon and I love Rayne. I love how you work with the theme of real family vs. found family. The crew really is the best little family ever.
boo23 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
love this!
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I want to hear that WAVE!

Beautiful. I love your jayne.
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
She's his! *bounces around like a crazy person* Oh I'm so excited. At times I'm screaming because it seems to be taking forever for them to get together but at the same time I dont' want it to go faster because then you might end it. :) I can't wait for the next part.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Okay, now this section is the best. I thought the pervious one was the best, but you keep on topping yourself. Both of these men love River and you have expressed it so nicely. It adds an reality to your story that most River/Jayne fics lack.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Aw! That's pretty much the only word necessary. Aw! Great story! Are you a Vanessa Carlton fan by any chance? Just curious because of the summary. Okay, I'm done being a loser now. Great story!
wolviesgal chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
It's been a marathon reading session, but I am *loving* this series! You have converted me to River/Jayne. :)
The Pineapple chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow...very good story. This may be the best so far. Good ol' Jayne. "I’m not just blowin’ smoke up your ass, neither"...hehehe. You're such a good writer!
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I haven't written a review of one of your stories for awhile, so I figured I'd better write one now. I've been hanging on to every word of this series since you first started writing it.

First off, this wasn't a "slow" story at all! It's good for Jayne and Simon to have a little bonding time. A lot of fics assume that just because the romance is the main relationship, it's also the only relationship, and it's not. Especially in this case, when everyone is living in such close quarters. Simon is very protective of his sister, and becoming friends with Jayne not only makes his own life easier by starting to really know the man, it makes River's life easier by having the two men in her life like and respect each other.

So, great job! And thanks for the frequent updates.

P.S. - I know you also write the occasional Mal/River. That happens to be a favorite 'ship of mine. Will you ever do a series like this for them? Just curious.
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I'm trying to that whole review every story thing. Nothing special to say except that I LOVE THIS! _
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Ai! Squee overdose. I swear I read your fics twice, once on "Copper for a Kiss," and once on I am the_patritian on lj and therefore "Copper for a Kiss." I am always so in awe of all your stories. I never know what to say because nothing seems enough, and so I end up ramble-gushing. Like now. So, I apologise for never having anything constructive to say, but, it's kinda hard to when your stories are so flawless.