Reviews for Drabbles
Destined Darkness chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
hehe lol that is crack up and i liked the drabble with Legolas and aragorn's fathers being stuck in a cave in lol crack up
punkballet chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
I'm really running out of ways to say this. A fresh perspective, oh joy! You really truly are amazing.
punkballet chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
You capture the voices and the intensity of the moment like it's your second nature. You should write full-time.
punkballet chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
You are a creative genius. I think that sums it up.
punkballet chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Sweet and heartwarming. I offer no suggestions cuz there are none that can be made that can improve this. A true master of your art.
punkballet chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Awesome. awesomeawesomeawesomeswesome.
Midnight Promise chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
LMAO!

I dont even want to KNOW what gave you this idea.

Midnight Promise chapter 3 . 11/22/2006
XD

You should do a fic with that idea. Having Estel and Legolas's fathers in a cave in together and what happens. . .Hopefully they would both be alive by the time they get out!

_

Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Hey,

Little angst. Enjoyed reading it and Legolas has a problem of getting hurt too many times!

o_O;;

Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hiya,

ROFL! They are doomed!

Cute and funny. Loved it.

:D

Maat's Feather chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
These are wonderful! One and five are my particular favorites. I loved Estel's innocent if not so bright reply to his father in the first, and the last drabble was so unexpected. Pity Urshnag never go the chance to open his gift shop; Barlog snowglobes could have been a big seller.
memyselfandi chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
*howls with laughter* Dumb orc never stood a chance. I'll have to look harder for that guy next time I watch Fellowship. Haven't found him yet.
memyselfandi chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
*cries for hours on end and goes through every kleenex in a 10 mile radius* I LOVE that elf!
memyselfandi chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
*chokes on laughter(if that's possible)* ~both~ their fathers? That's awsome. You should have made a short story out of it instead of a drabble. Would have been hilarious*mutters* almost as much fun as people watching me try to spell words correctly.
memyselfandi chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Legolas is so loyal!*sob* I envy Estel. He's one lucky man to have that elf for his friend.