Reviews for Summer in Imladris
More chapters please
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
update soon please!
grimnessreaper chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
i love it. update soon please.
SubtleBubbles chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
That was really good! You're great at writing about the twins. Post again soon? I wanna see what Elladan does to "make it up" to Elrohir!
Viresse chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
A good chapter and I hope to read more soon. Elladan's clever joke not just scare his twin, but me also. I just have the feeling that the story line may pick up something like 'the wolf is coming' - if Elladan got hit by an arrow again (and true), would Elrohir truly believe it then? It would be fun to know.
Lynn-G chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Hi

this was a great chapter,

i wonder how the next cahpter will go when Elladan will talk to Elrohir and apologize...

Lynn.
Rebell chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY SQUEE! (that's my highest praise) lol, me like, me like! I shall look forward to all your updates and appropriately be enraged at the lack of reviews you are getting! (What's wrong with peeps nowadays, don't know a good thing when they see it!) MEAN Elladan, scaring them like that! he heh... i like the fights between the twins too..
Kaeera chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
My, this is a very interesting story. I always like stories about the twins, and this definitely sounds promising. You really had me fooled there, I was certain that Elladan had been shot - so certain that I indeed was angry with him when I found out it was a joke. Now I can totaly understand how Elrohir feels! It must be so horrible to think your twin has been shot, but it was only a joke!

I wonder whether they'll make up.

Twin angst is always good. I love twin angst. Wait, that's wrong. I crave twin angst! So please update soon, because I can't wait to read more about my favourite little elflings!
angeltread chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
YAY! I MADE A DIFFERENCE! Updates are munderful...
angeltread chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
hehehe...update soon, k?
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Even though this first chapter was short, it was good. You wrote the twins and Legolas's friendship very well. Good chapter and I hope you continue soon:-)