Reviews for A Bon Diggity Tweebs' Day
Kawaii On'nanoko chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Awesome! Do not tell but I think the tweebs are cute! Please make more
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Funny story,

The Tweebs vs Killigan in an all out golf war, that sure spurs the imagination.

Now Kim will have to do something to get back at Jim and Tim, she can't let this slide.

keep up the good writing,

The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
This was great, but I’m surprised that you had the BALLS to write it. One other question, as a kilt wearer myself, I consider Duff’s attire to be fine and proper; which makes him a good dresser. But being that you made him mad in regards to that particular subject, would he THEN be a CROSS-dresser.

I’m sorry, that last one just popped up out of nowhere while reading this (payback for your Golf War). But this was a great change of pace, well, written and very humorous. At some point, I expect to see some appropriate payback from older sis.

Loved It

The Wise Duck
cl chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Her brother do drive her crazy! Reminds me so much of my relationship with my sister. We drive each other crazy. Love your idea of variety and telling something about the tweebs for a change. If that is the case, is there any chance of an episode on just the parents? Parents may have a routine life raising children, but it can have its days of craziness. Back to your story. Love how you had the tweebs figure out to get to Duff. The officer was right. Telling a Scot he's wearing a dress instead of a kilt is downright insulting like calling him a Scotch instead of a Scot. Looking forward to your future episodes of TUY.