Reviews for It Happened So Slowly
marie fay chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
oh this was beautiful! I loved your idea with the mermaids! And the little song... please update soon!
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING FOR MY STORY! you totally made my day. i forgot to tell u this in my last review, but i added you to my favorite stories list and my story alert list! Thank you agian so much.
Jirachi Princess chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
Great chapter! I liked everything about it! Update now...please!
NoDoubtFan chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
really awsome ch. 8! really cute and entertaining. i loved it! pleez come and read my story Everything In Time if u like R/H love stories! thanx people. off topic. great story. awsome job.
Ignasia23 chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
OMG BRAVO BRAVO (and not the bravo in spanish lol ) I LOVED IT BRAVO BRAVO! lol keep going this is so good.
jwoods471 chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
What cliffhanger. No. I have one question you described the bathing suites of three of the characters but why didn't you describe Ron's. I want to know what is looked like. Please update
jwoods471 chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
I like your story so far. Please update soon so we can see how big a fool Ron can make of himself at the lake.
Jirachi Princess chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
No! I just started reading this story and thought there was more chapters! Please Update soon! (You are being added to my faves!)
witches with awesomeness chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
really good! update soon
NoDoubtFan chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
very very cute! update soon! (rants and screams as she wants more!)
Emma-Lynn chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
Oh! I'm excited for the next chapter! Update soon!
Ignasia23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Hey Nellygrl

Bien escribir lol nice thanks for telling me about your fanfic it was great you better finish it lol see you later.
Aisling Jace chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
good story... write more
harrypotterfan2011 chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
i like this. update soon.
windscargirl chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
Love the story! I loved the fight scene with Ron and Malfoy, but I still don't understand what happened with Hermione's clothes. Did they dissapear or what? But I still think this is the best fanfic I've read so far!