Reviews for It Happened So Slowly
Emma-Lynn chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Ooh, that was a really cute chapter! Now every time I eat a peanut butter and jelly sandswich I'm going to smile and think of this chapter! Very, very cute, favorite chapter! Update asap!

marie fay chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
oO what happens next? Please update soon
proud shipper chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
Aw. I love it! I can't wait for an update!
Sugarquill824 chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
Cute, very cute, fluff, and adorable. Ron and Hermione peanut butter and jelly. Never thought about it that way...it was always more of an Oreo cookie to me. Same thing, though, right? :-)
SwedishLittleWitch chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
I like this story, it's just like a story should be! I'm gonna keep read it! :)

-Linnea
Digital Damita chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
Aww you have cont!
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ha ha love it :)
DeathEaterKnight of Tortall chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
this is really good. i like it. but it went so fast! maybe you should slow down the story a bit... cuz one minute hermione's a cat, and the next she's in her dorm crying over ron. give your readers a bit of a breather every now and then. other then that it's EXCELLENT.
L. Dora Willows chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
good so far! I hope you update soon.
Emma-Lynn chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
Aww, terribly cute! Can't wait for the next installment! Update soon!

Emma-Lynn chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Aw, i think i'm gonan like this storyy! Very cute first chapter and i can not wait to read more! So update soon!

Sheldor chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Firstly, you should really have someone spell check your work. (corridor with a 'q'?) And secondly, your grammar is quite abysmal; you should read all you're sentences out loud just to make sure that's what you want. You might not think that spell-check and correct grammar are that important but it simply makes the fic easier to read, thus, more enjoyable. Most people won’t read or review a fic that has bad spelling, it's a fact. So fix those things up and then people will notice your original ideas (if you have any) rather than your poor grammar and spelling.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2