Reviews for Secret Love
evildead96 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Amazing, cute, touching. I simply loved it.
Lost-in-wonderland-with-Alice chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Besides the fact that this wouldnt even fill up a single peice of notebook paper, you didnt even come close to capturing the characters personality. Baby and otis are both nuts...really fucking crazy freaks, and here you make them seem like highschool freshmen with little puppy crushes...Lame
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Oh good! I really hope you continue this it would be very good!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Awsomely good! Keep it up
I love Michael Jackson chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I loved your story. Baby's POV describes EXACTLY how I feel about Otis. He's so hot and he doesn't even know it...
Broken Wings of Sorrow chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Are you done? It would be cool if they could find out aboout each others feelings and finally be together. The story was good thou!
Barren Future chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Ok, scratch that, it wouldn't be incest - he's not even related to her, hence Otis Driftwood. Sorry about that, I need to start watching them again, it's been too long. Anyway, again, nice work, great story.
Barren Future chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This story is so good. I love House of 10 Corpses/The Devil's Rejects, and I've always had a thing for Otis - since they're a very crazy family, the relationship between Otis and Baby that's creating itself, isn't a surprise. There countryfied people, insest shouldn't phase them at all. Great spelling, grammer, everything was flawless. AWESOME STORY! I'm looking foward to the next chapter. UPDATE SOON!