Reviews for Sennen Rage
Juliet28 chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Great Story! :D
gazesaki2364 chapter 32 . 8/26/2013
This story was absolutely painful to read but it was one of the most well written ones I have read in a long while. I know this was like 5 years since you wrote it and I have a feeling that you wont even read this because you might have left fanfic for your reasons but I still want to let people know this was amazing. All you feel in this story is raw emotion and truthfully there were times when I didn't even want to read the next chapter because I was too scared of what might happen next! There were even times when I literally had to stop in the middle of a chapter and calm myself before continuing because of all the feelings crashing down and just way too much happening.

Thank you for such a great read, and I know you had a sequel but its been a few years since it was updated so I don't think i'll read it, I'm content with just this beautiful end, and because I know there isn't going to be another update.
KittyKatt357 chapter 32 . 3/19/2013
I want to thank you for writing this story. I am going through some emotional hardships and reading this, even though its fiction and sometimes made me feel worse, it helped. It helped me realize that, hey, if they can do it, so can I because their problems were a hell f a lot worse.
Rae chapter 26 . 11/11/2010
This chapter was sad because Yami got raped by that bitch of Ryan!But I do like the story so keep with the good/awesome work!lol!
angel123death chapter 32 . 7/6/2010
This story has changed the way I've looked at love and the human mind. Through the darkness of the world, there will always be the light of day, a savior. Yugi was Yami's light, the only thing he will ever need. Without doubt, this is the most interesting and mind-blowing story I have ever read. The passion, the tears, the love; those are what makes a story a piece of literature. Thank you ever so much for writing this. I hope there will be a sequel to this, I really loved it.
ilovecats86 chapter 32 . 4/16/2010
I feel a bit guilty for being a silent reader this entire story, but I cried several times reading it, as well as the swelling joy from the fluffy parts.

And here comes to light one of the reasons I've BEEN a silent reader - I'm pretty much speechless in light of how much I liked this story.
Reviero Messiah chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
OMG! THIS IS THE GREATEST PUZZLE SHIPPING STORY I EVER READ IN MY LIFE! I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! THIS IS AWESOME YOU KNOW! I'm glad yami and yugi get together in the end. I hate ryan though! he is crazy bastard!
YamiRisa chapter 32 . 1/16/2009
This was a really good story.. I love it very much chapter 32 . 8/4/2008

Really emotional and amazing and just... WOW!

I loved it.

one quick question. Did you write those songs? I thought maybe you did 'cause you didn't say otherwise, but then most people don't and those seemed really profesional and amazing so... I couldn't tell...

You're an amazing writer and definately keep up the good work!

hA-UkA chapter 32 . 6/5/2008
Great job with this, I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
ttrwd chapter 32 . 12/27/2007
Oh my GOD! this was should be quite proud of yourself for this fic...quite proud indeed...i love the idea of atemu being in a band..the only thing is is is I like atemu being the dark ones first name instead of his last, ah so amazed at this story, it just has so much truth that many people can identify really rings a bell to alot of people and even putss their favorite characters who always have the perfect life in a more real situation...enabling the reader to feel closer to a character..Now for ore praise after that rant...hardly any typos that i could see, I LOVED THE WAY YOU PORTRAY ATEMU...gods i could totally see everything being so IC, he always does keep everything inside him...I cant wait to read the sequel...and DONT EVER APOLOGIZE FOR LONG CHAPTERS!...or long stories...who wants to read a shrt choppy fic, with everything thrown together..I actually only look for stories that are over 100,0 words or so...wonderful job again *faves author and story*
oOSilverKyuubiOo chapter 32 . 12/18/2007
O.o wow. one of the best stories.
WolfeChilde chapter 32 . 9/26/2007
Why didn't Yugi tell Yami about his fther and mother?
Kaitou Yahiko chapter 32 . 7/2/2007
...WOW...thats all i can say i loved this fic it was good and awesome...and other words that i don't know...yeah...i'm not good at writing reviews..but that doesn't stop me from writing them anyway this story has been added 2 my favs _
th4nksforallthefish chapter 22 . 6/14/2007