Reviews for The Physician’s Desk Reference to Geeks and Goons
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
These stories are amazing. REally. I have been reading them but i started at like 1 am which is why I have only reviewed this one. But they are really well done Great character, great plot and enough laughs to balance out the "onoes" factor.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Zelenka's thoughts are so amusing, as was the reveal of Rodney and John's relationship, and the alien purple pox. :)
misselizbethprice chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Funniest stories ever! love em!

mac
Vecturist chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Slowly catching up on my reading. Great story. Love Rodney's comments about a double double animal style. That I would fight Wraith for.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I'm finally getting a chance to review this one properly. I think this is your best yet. River told me that she writes Carson while Koschka does Radek. Well, kudos to both of you. I love perverted Radek, and his interactions with Ronon were hilarious. (Also, the "cunning linguist" was an... interesting pun, to say the least.) ;-) Carson, of course, was his usual sarcastic yet caring self. Despite the sheep jokes.

However, my favorite line was this: "But anything that obviously made two dear friends that happy had my utter and complete support." God, I wish more people felt that way.
Akiko Keeper of Sheep chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hey! I adore your stories. They're some of the most well-written I've found. I hope there are many more to come! _
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ugh, I swear, McKay is SO not a genius sometimes... ;
rainyday101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
oh yay! what a great story, the different pov was a nice touch especialy. i also really like hearing how the propoal went. im a total sucker for 'how they got together' stories. cant wait to get the next update in the series!
DentArthurDent chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
i really love all of the goons and geeks guides and the way you write mckays and shepperds relationship is so true to the charatures. its really good that we see that relatiopnship from another angle though carson and radak
Lilas chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Hey guys! I wasn't sure how to reply back to the email you sent me, so I'm giving you my email here _

lilas _ 01 at yahoo com

And also, I loved this fic and I wanna know when and if you guys are ever going to write the fic with the cave collapse! Because it's like, the beginning! And it needs to be done! And... well... You should take a page from liketheriver and write a fic with Lorne! Wee! Maybe manning the rescue! *cough*

Point is, I'm (im)patiently waiting for the next fic from the 2 of you!
niichan626 chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was a bitin' story! Mind you, the only reason I liked this one more than the other's is because there was more Radek in this one. I hope there will be more "Geek's field Guide", "Goon's Guide" and "Physician's Refrence" stories in the future.
Carrie H Potter chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
wow! sorry it took me so long to review (i read it the second it came out). this one, of course, is just as awesome as the previous four. i liked seeing thing's from radek and carson's POVs, but i did miss listening to my favorite guys complaining to themselves! but great work, nonetheless, and keep it up!
forlornhope1865 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I love this series of stories that you two have written. Your Sheppard is so caring and protective of Rodney throughout, but especially in this installment. It just gives me a warm fuzzy to read it.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
You know, for your stories, both individual and co-authored, I really wish I could leave at least 2 reviews. When the waiting and watching is over and I finally see a story of yours show up and I always want to jump up and down and leave a review just saying Yeah! Thank you so much. But since I can only leave one, it has to wait until I've read the story - and that can take a while since I want to savour it.

You never disappoint and if I were to pick out all my favourite lines, my review would be even longer than Emrys' so I'll restrict myself to just my very favourite. "A simple yes would have sufficed." So perfect in every way, the characterisation, the word choice, Mama, the tangible love, Mama, the POV capturing the voices perfectly, Mama.

Now, I just have to wait until the next story and I will be checking every day so please keep writing as fast as you can.
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Printed this out last night and read it, as I've done with your others so I can have them to reread. I love it, totally. I credit you two with my slash leanings now! You've taken them and woven their lives together in such a funny, touching, perfect way. Thank you for another brilliant addition!