Reviews for The Tanner's biggest problem Revised sorta
Lily-Potter1987 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I love this crossover! I hope that this is a Remus/Stephanie fic that'd be cool. Ty!
E. L. Lockhart chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Um, yeah, this is a crossover. If you even use /one/ Harry Potter character, that makes it a crossover, and you have several. Don't believe me? Look it up. Ask any of the website staff.
Padma The Q chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Sorry but when it involves characters from Harry Potter it is a Harry Potter cross over. (Unless it is a harry potter fan fic)
xpakux chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
I can just imagine the Marauders ogling over a TV...
xpakux chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
ahem. Yeah, hi. This is michelle BTW. ANywho... yah. YaY FOR PARAGRAPHS! I'm so happy! *tears* runs aroun crying

Michi: KATHY!

Kathy: MICHI!

Michi: KATHY!

Kathy: MICHI!

*suddenly tears come out of our eyes as a sunset and ocean appear out of nowhere*

*ahem* sorry, excuse my Lee and GAi fangirliness. Those two are so cool! Anywho. props.

There is a lot of emotion in this and it's wll placed, but I don't think that she should have blurted everything out all at once to people that she doesn't even know that well. Although I liked the , "Remus has a girlfriend at home" part. that was funny.

Again, I will continue telling you this, you need more DETAIL! DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL! say how the scnery looks, say how the air smells, say how the characters look! just don't get mary-sueish, kay? Remember, scenery images! We learned that in 6th grade remember? sitting in the MPR!

Okay, now time for advertisements! after you read this GO AND READ MY NEW NARUTO FIC THAT I'M ACTUALLY OCNTINUING UNTIL IT'S OVER! It's called "Finding What is Lost". GO READ IT! Tell me your opinion, cause I wanna know if it sucks or not. But seriously, if it's bad, tell me. Just don't flame. Flames are annoying, they should be used to roast yummy marshmallows for smores! Don't forget to review! .~
julia wright age 9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
that was excellent it does not matter if there was some names from harry potter the thing about makeing stories is geting on the computer microsoft or some writting webs at least you did somthing and i realley admired reading that storie and it catched my eyes so much i hope you write another storie like that comes out from you because i will deiffently read it great job

sighned

julia wright

xoxo
Nilmiel chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
not really all that accurate... sorry... but no.
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
kenya's friend anna says this: I love full house i think that was pretty good exept the pervert thig was a little iffie fr full house :)
clarinetguardgeek07 chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
i love it and i hope that u will update soon
clarinetguardgeek07 chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
i love it and i think that u should make gia go out with sirius b/c i think that would be a good couple
iluvwriting chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
I think that this is really good! I can't wait to read some more of it! I think Remus would be Stephanie's type, so I wasn't surprised when she got a crush on him. Please update As soon as you can!
columbus girl amber chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
hey i do not know how you do this but these storys are off the chain but the one i like more than n~e thing is the thats so raven plays
Alexandria chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I like the story so far, may i suggest that soon stepanie and 1 of the 3 boys fall in love and Amanda doesnt like it. Just an idea, but Great job so far, ill be waiting for the next chapter.
Peter Pettigrew chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
cool my fav tv show and my fav book! love it
clarinetguardgeek07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
i love this story and i hope that u will update soon