Reviews for Brothers Til the End
CriminallyInsane chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
The o lay this g I didn't like about this was that You said Vernon paid in dollars. They are in Britain. They pay in pounds. Dollars are an American thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
adopted together same person can u have a Sarcastic Harry And Draco
Jewel Magix chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OMG UPDATE!-jewel
power of darkness chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
this is allsome and yes snape and voldy are great :)

-the power of darkness
Merritt chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow

I like where it could go!

I hate Ron too!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aw that is so sad. The caretaker is so mean! Please continue soon!
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hi Pizza! Lol. I think Harry and Draco should get adopted seperately, and then Draco find Harry, like, within that week and then go from there. It's a cute story!
kaiserin reine chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i really like the story so far

i dont think they should get adopted i think maybe they should escape or something

sry that i dnt have anymore ideas right now

update soon (;
Draco Malfoy is Blonde chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This is a great story, I think your dialouge is rushed though. Keep writing, update soon.
0i chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
cute fic

keep going
Lexi Kaye chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
update soon
jazzyqueenofcats chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
love it and wis continue there aren't enough harry draco brother fics and draco and harry should be adopted by remus and sirius. blaise and draco should be lovers and snape and harry shuold be lovers too. well that it for my ideas but i sincerly hope u continue.

thanks,

Queen Jazzy
rebecca chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hi again! i know i just reviewed but read what the others hacve said and i like what HecateDeMort suggested they could be adopted TOGETHER and live next door to hermione

i also agree with the majority of reviews that ron must die-panfully if possible ginny shoud also die

Hermione should be put in ravenclaw i think and be good friends with harry and draco

voldemort shouldnt be that evil just tring to protect everyone from dumbledore

ive probley bored you new but good lucjk in your future writing

and please continue