Reviews for Wings of an Angel
JoseHernandez chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
I like what the revised version more. Mostly because the way it is written the words flow more elegantly then before.
mr or ms person chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
its pretty good plz make more
GMTDM chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
Ha. Les. Schiesse. HOLY SHIT MAN! THIS STORY ROCKED! I love it! MORE MORE MORE!
bert chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
theres not much i can say exsept that i love the plot and story line and to cheer u on to keep in comeing
CrossXKing chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
wow.. i havent read a fanfic that effected my emotions as much as this did. I was mad at mr. aida and kensuke for doing that to poor more of this story plz!.
Mike Kromer chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Man this was a good story, but if you must re-reite the story, I'll read it, count on it. It seems like you got a good start, keep it up
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
NO! DON'T REWRITE THIS STORY IT'S PERFECT THE WAY IT IS!
matt chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Great story...I like were it is going. Keep up the good work...
049 Faithless Observer chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
one request, don't delite this until you have the first chap of the replacement ready, and have it up soon! Semper Fai carry on.
Vandrad-a3 chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Hey dude

July is a long time but ok but it better be good for that long of a wait.
Alucard180 chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Nice prolog if the rest of the story is going to look like this than it is going to be one hell of a read. Looking forward to the rewrite.
Neferius chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Well I'm behind you on this. You made a great story and you want to make it better. Well until then best of luck to you for all your writing.

Read ya Later
Laser Crusader chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Okay, the new prologue was pretty good. I give you that, I am just a little upset that I have to wait a very long time for a complete chapter and an even longer time for more updates from the Brand New Wings of an Angel. So any way please hurry up with your updates okay.
Neferius chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I know I sound like an annoying reader when I say this but...Please continue this. Please please plese.

Well onto the story. How big of a difference are the changes you made to your future chapters cause from the sound of it they are pretty big. Obviously writing what readers want is a good way to go but you shouldn't change the story if it's how YOU want it to be written. If you were unsure of it then go ahead and change it but don't be pursuaded by others if it conflicts with what you want to do.

On a small note nice job with the story. I like when people turn perverted into something much more respectable and nice to read. I do hope you continue this. If not oh well but it is a very well done story that I believe should be continued.

Read ya Later.
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
this one of my favorites that i have read here, nice twist on an old idea, props to you, please up date soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »