Reviews for The New Guardian
This was just getting good please UPDATE
Please UPDATE this deserves to be UPDATED
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Spokavriel chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Running from the restaurant was as far as I could read. I really tried. My comments along the way hopefully show that. But this spastic fearful lame new guardian is not Ranma. There is no sign in any aspect of his attitudes. The fears might be possible but not so soon after Nerima given what the situation there was like at the time Nodoka was introduced. If it wasn't for your other fics and only read this one I would be wondering if you had ever watched a single whole episode of the anime or read more than 5 pages of any Ranma 1/2 manga. Because how little of Ranma is in this characterization you can get from fan art without having to read a single word.

Spokavriel yahoo. com

Not fair to rant like this and not give a more clear chance for reacting.
Spokavriel chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
I can't say anything then more or less promising to tell later. Might need a now in there. This still doesn't seem like you really have Ranma in this story more like an OC with Ranma's looks curse and does kata. Where's the Foot in Mouth? Where's the antagonism that was how Genma trained Ranma to related with others? Where's the Ego? Where is ANY of Ranma beyond what I just mentioned this OC has? Those being looks curse and martial arts.
Spokavriel chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Were you thinking about Ranma at all in writing this chapter? Nothing Fits. And asking for a date? What were you thinking? I could see maybe after mroe than a year away from Nerima with time to recover from the trauma of how he was treated there but this makes no sense at all.
Orangeplum chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
No! Please update this!
god of all chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
I've only ever seen W.I.T.C.H. one other place before, in a story called 'Thunderstruck' by Uchiha Ninja. Good story. I wish you would have kept going with this story, it really was a good one... please?
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
Great Story!
chaos-no-kyuubi chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
please update it is a really good story line and plot
avatar24682468 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
you dont see many ranma/w.i.t.c.h. crossovers this is a really good story! update soon!
please chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
You should re-write this from the begining, and when ranma discovers his new powers and turns into a girl, he should get full control of the curse(IMO: that would be the MORE chaotic soulution unlike every other ranma story that somthing like this happens) i mean corneilia figures out huw to turn adult form, so why cant ranma figure out how to stop the water part of the curse with (Chaotic Answer Number:151) cinnamon or somthing.

It could even be more dramatic...

"Walking away into the night. The sky burst with the tears that Ranma would only ever shed while female, heart filled with doubt and pain Ranma allowed the change... allowed release from the sorrow."

Oh.. dramatic-y.. mabey I should write a story.

nahh too lazy... you have a good idea... this is like a review for all chapters. it's here on ch1 cause im lazy.

griffenvamp chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
yo so were's the update?
dragon-game chapter 10 . 5/27/2006