Reviews for The Second Meteor Shower
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
*sigh*

I'm in love with this story, too. To me, your style of writing is full of serenity and contentment. The words seem to flow into a peaceful whole. They're like pieces to a puzzle. They all fall into place. It's wonderful to read.
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Another great story. You write awesome stuff.
timeends chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
nice story
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Of course you know I loved this.
jack12351 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
hey great stuff keep up the good work, but the ending seemed a little rushed and tacked on. You have a cool story over all though.
Lovelyfanfics chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Oh...I know it is too early, but I kept hoping you would make them get together. I'm a little disappointe d in the ending.

And also, I was a little confused why Lois would be so upset by sleeping next to Clark. She seems grown up enough to not break down and cry over a little attraction or unrequited love. She seems to be made of tougher stuff, just my opinion.
CindyB chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
That was really lovely. I sure hope you plan to write a sequel.
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
that was really good! i take it that clark told lana about his "abilities". sweet story!
Guppy chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I really enjoy your writing style. It's very fluid and sort of dream-like, and you never hit your reader over the head with anvils or silly, unrealistic prose. Your characters speak like real people and act like real people, and there's no tired soap operas being played out. It's refreshing.
River Rose 19 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow. I really liked this story. There were alot of little subtle things that you put in that made the story wonderful.I particularly liked the scene between them in the rain...very realistic.

I think that the bond between Clark and Lois is full of those small things that they probably don't even realize, that is what makes their relationship so enduring.

Great story. I hope that you write again soon.