Reviews for Tooth and Fang
Ding chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Hee hee , Sesshomaru is really talkative in this story. Thanks for the good read friend, chow!
Cpsullivan2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I can't believe that Sesshomaru pulled his tooth out just to make Rin feel better. That was so sweet of him. He must really care about her. Jaken is the one who made her feel bad in the first place. At first she was so very excited to have a loose tooth and that it was time for it to fall out and as soon as it did, what did Jaken do? He made her feel bad by laughing like a fool! But good for him, because Sesshomaru pull out Jaken's tooth, as well. He didn't think about the pain he would have after he ripped out his tooth. I am glad to know that his tooth would grow back in a day because I can't even imagine how he would look with a missing tooth! Great Story!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
this: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
koali29 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
this is one of my fav sess/rin stories. Rin just has him wrapped around her little finger.
Diving in chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Awww, poor Sesshomaru.
strawberry-fish-cake chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
So cute! Thanks for writing!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh my Lord! That was one of the sweetest SessRin fanfic I ever read. It was sweet & hilarious. I don't really read SessRin but this one-shot was not romance and I decided to read it & oh boy! I'm glad to have read it.
The one-shot was hilarious, sweet and well written. It reminded me of when I broke my extra-upper canine in the middle of my colleg-fest with my friends giggling at me.

Well thank you sharing such a sweet-witty one-shot. All the best,God bless you. ;D
BreakItDwn chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hahaha! That was so adorable! I loved the ending, it made me laugh.
TL chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
lol! I love it!
Kyah-chang chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Tha cool, :3

So amazing
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love RinSesshy fluffines they are so damn adorable!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ooooooh... X'D

This is so cute! And I love the humour! XD Poor Sessh...
Darksknight chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I loved it! Great job.
When Rin starts crying and Sesshomaru's like, "Jaken, what did you do?!" I just lost it. Brilliant!
Ashry 42 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012