Reviews for Roller Blading
DreamerAtDawn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
btw love the author comments :)
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
:-)
kill100germs chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very well written and you captured both of their personalities perfectly. Yeah, Raven is shy but it's nice to have a story where she isn't so (can't think of the right word) uptight (I don't know if that's the right word). Tonight was my "super hero that make quick come backs" movie night and this story hit the spot. I It also liked how you didn't make beast boy a total idiot or really annoying, annoyingly balanced it really well.
Sassyreader1536 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love this story and whoever thinks terra/bb or raven/robin is a better pairing is a fucking moron idiot retard!
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
haha loved the story and the a/n at the bottom was hilarious
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wha... THat last part shocked me so badly I stopped reading for 5 minutes. That's not something I'd ever imagine Raven doing. Other than that, great, besides the swearing at the end.
The Darkside Incarnate chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
THis was good and nicely done. Oh and by the way Raven and BB are the best pairing there is. Half-demon goth girl and funny green changeling together? I mean opposites do attract. The story was good and the pairings good...

there was really nothing wrong, no run on sentences, no gramatical errors that i noticed at first glance...so therefor...I give it:

A 5 out of 5
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
“Life is good Cy... Life is good.”

LOL LOL
chelsea1492 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I facking love it! I love it! It's so good1 Raven and beast boy are the best pairing1 i love the way you made beast boy so comical! It's just so cutely funny!

Thanks for a great story!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
YAY! it's so good!
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
i loved it! You're very talented!
coolgirlc chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
this was a good story! i hate terra/bb and rob/rae pairings.
Raven Zinthos chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Kawaii!
Aarontica chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I liked this story alot!
TopKat chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
awesome! i adore it, it was freaking beautiful. love the last line, too. yes, i always sound like an obesessive fangirl. what of it?

*RoseMage*