Reviews for From Bad to Worse
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
wow, this was funny, you said on the top that you would update this thing, i see no update. come on please. i loved it, i always wanted to read a story like this. i love harry over the Dursley's. later dude.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hey, you gonna write more in this story? Please do!
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This 1 is really funny, could u please write some more?

Luv ya stories.
bitchywitchy chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Are you going to continue this? It could be great!

Seeya!

~T
mickey and donald chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
joy this is... interesting
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
i like this very much. finaly...REVENGE!HAHAHAHAAHAHAahem...update it as soon as you can. Thanks for reviewing our story (Hyper Hippie will review this to once she is feeling better, or i'll read it her..eh) i don't hnk you need tips though i am really happy (?can't think of the word gr) you would want us to. UPDATE SOON (and sorry if this REALLY LONG review has bord you into a coma) :)
Catherine chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Lol! thats gr8!

Joy, u so have 2 write more stories!

catherine
anon Kat chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
ha! Funny! I really really like it!

keep going:D
Devilish Angel rocks chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I LOVE IT
Alex chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Hey crutches, how are you? I can see that you have far too much time on your hands. Just because my friend happened to be defending my other friend doesn't give you the right to attack your story. At least her's is vaguely funny, unlike your so-called "witty comments". I suggest you channel your energy into improving your shitty story rather than tearing apart other people's to make yourself feel better. So fuck off, no-one is interested. And what makes you think that Mexicans are alway responsible for gang rapes? Nay, I am not of Mexican origin myself, but I'm sure you'd find that a decent Mexican would be insulted by your disgusting comment, and I find it incredibly racist. So go hump a tree.

~*ALEX*~
jehanm chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
funny cant believe dudleys that big you show harry's mean streak well keep writing
Akasha60 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I didn't find this story very funny at all. The only thing I laughed at was comment: "you can go get gang raped by a bunch of Mexicans" now that is funny! Good on ya Crutches the magic hippie!
b.b babe in bikin chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
very gud lani harsher things have happened

nodds head
Premza chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Lol! Harry is so evil! Mua ha ha ha ha ha!
buffalo1fromsalem chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This I like, more please. I was hoping someone was thinking of a fic like this.