Reviews for Just Can't Help It
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
One of the worst written fanfiction I've read in a long time! The writing is bad and it's more about the author than the story! No no no ... Just... No! I couldn't even make it through chapter 5! :O Time to find another author! Sara
Guest chapter 93 . 8/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
bob chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
you quite rightly expressed your annoyance at the desicration chris makes or Lorelai's name yet you have her do the same to Rory's name in an equally annoying way. Also you have Luke call Lorelai "Hon" in this chapter. It seems you make every character talk in the same way (I'm guessing how you talk in real life) regardless of their gender or how they talked on the show. Make the whole story feel very unrealistic.
altavistarules chapter 113 . 6/29/2010
What's with eveyone being friendly to Chris. He heavily beat and tried to rape lorelai. They should all shum him for good. Ridiculous. I thought you hated chris why are you letting the characters give him the time of day he doesn't deserve.
altavistarules chapter 92 . 6/29/2010
You got my hopes up to completely crush them. If you liked Marty why make him into a tool in your fanfic. You also said you weren't that keen on Jess. Baffling.
altavistarules chapter 62 . 6/28/2010
The dad dying night of booze didn't happen in your story. Unless she was friendly with chris after he tried to RAPE her.
altavistarules chapter 39 . 6/28/2010
"To all you J/R fas don't worry." - disappointing. You said earlier you preferred Marty to all the others and now it seems you're headed towards Literati. I hope not because that would suggest that you're doing it due to popular demand. You should write for yourself not the please others. Well hopefully I'm wrong in which case I'll apologise in a later chapter review.

FYI - Jess would be my second choice for Rory too.
altavistarules chapter 17 . 6/28/2010
Hey. Really enjoying the story and then it got even better. You don't know how happy I was when you seemed to be going with Marty for Rory. Well, hopefully anyway. I guess I'll find out shortly. He's by far her best suitor but not enough people know this irrefutable fact.
gilmoreintraining chapter 113 . 2/24/2008
that was an excellent story although i am kind of bummed we didn't get to see how lorelai's bread turned out
xcanncx chapter 58 . 1/6/2008
love love love this story, but sometimes you need to be more clear about who is saying what...

“So… Are you and Luke close?”

“Well… We live together, but I don’t know if we’re what you’d call close.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah. We’ve had kind of a rocky relationship… My mom sent me to him a couple years ago because she couldn’t deal with me anymore. He did his best, but I guess I was just too stubborn. He’s taught me a lot though.”

“That’s good, Jess. I’m glad you two are getting along better now.”

“Yeah. Me too.”

This whole section doesn't say a thing about who says what... Just a suggestion.
JavaJunkieLUVAH chapter 113 . 11/27/2007
omg please please please please please write a sequel! the story was so good!
Like2CUHappy chapter 113 . 11/12/2007
i love it
RogueHoney chapter 113 . 11/6/2007
AW! that was so cute!

yay baby danes!

excellent ending babe
LLFAN4EVR chapter 113 . 11/5/2007
sequel,sequel,sequel! i cant believe its ben two years since you first started. i remember when you first told me that you were thinking about starting a gg fan fic!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 113 . 11/5/2007
AW! haha as you can see I'M LOVING IT!
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »