Reviews for Tricks and Treats
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This story made me crack up.
Dunno chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was AWESOME! You've got a real sense of humor, Kate... do you have any more "fun" stories of the squad?
Lady Lenore chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
OMG *dies laughing* *Waves the EMTs away*. That was the most funny dtory I have ever read XD XD XD
awesomepossum chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA OMG YES HAHAHA!

okay, now that that's out of my system...

YES Olivia and Elliot UTT! That is amazing. Ha. *snork*

The weird thing is, this is oddly in character...? Other than the situations, of course. But what would fanfic be like without weird situations?

BRILLIANT. You are amazing. I actually literally laughed out loud about a dozen times reading this. Cookies for you! And some Hallowe'en candy while I'm at it.

Brill!

xoxoAwesomepossum
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
ROFL

Kate, I love your sense of humor! This was just TOO funny. Olivia's "book", Alex and the guy with the cute rear end, and the Halloween contest...too cute.

I love your other stories, too, especially "What If." As you can tell, I'm a sucker for OEness. Just get them together already, Dick Wolf!
Kate chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This story had me cracking up! You are a gifted writer!

Keep it up! ;)
sammie chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I've re-read it so many times and I still laugh out loud like mad! I just love this kind of comedy, so far-fetched, never-gonna-happen stuff. Lol, I especially love two parts: the conversation Munch and Fin had while being happy spectators to the 'Olympics'; the part where Elliot dropped hints to Liv to abort the fetus, haha.. These lines are especially hilarious to me:

"So instead he was staring innocently at crying Olivia, and telling himself that it wasn’t his fault, even though it was his sperm swimming around in there." and

"But when that didn’t work, he started directing traffic outside the station, and kept yelling about crossing the green line and white space and Olivia eventually figured out that he was trying to tell her to have an abortion."

Thumbs up to you! p.s. Nice warning out there to whoever the person who can't spell anonymous, haha...
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Dude, this was absolutely hilarious! I love the ice-t thing. *snort* So going on my favs!
Shellster chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This had me rolling in my roller-chair. I enjoyed it immensely. I don't think any other fanfic has made me laugh like this one. Congratulations and bravo on a terrific piece. I certainly hope you write another one. Oh and I'm adding this to my favorites list. Thanks for the laugh, and ignore any of the flames you get for this. Some people just can't take a joke or handle a parody. Thanks again!
Pickles Nickels chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Love it! *snort* iced tea...
See Jane Write chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
LOl. Hilarious. Loved the 'Iced Tea' thing.
glow23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Well. I laughed my ass off. My roommate is giving me funny looks.

Thanks a lot.

Ok, seriously though? This was hysterical. Keep it up!
Joy2x chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This is exactly the kind of Comedy I love!
anonimous chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That was totaly out of character and utterly discusting!

I could barley keep my food down! That was a perverted piece and very graphic, you could warn people! It was so wrong. So very, very wrong.
Franta chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Whoa- totally crazy, and yet oddly in character (for the most part)... i was in histerics. It started out wonderfully, but then got a little over the top. On the whole, though: very funny... Munch and Fin are made for each other...