Reviews for Return to Dreams
Steelie Wolf chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I have read this story on this website and your website. Are you going to finish it? I really like the story. Also are you going to update the sequel to washing the dishes? I hope you do.
Scott Peimann chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Baka Blonde,

You have a nice, humorous handle, I like it. Your Sol Bianca fanfic is beautiful. I quite enjoy the anime and have wondered why more folks don't write in the mileiu.

That said, Feb and April are both sentemental and very emotional, aren't they. You captured them beautifully.

One comment ... I don't see as well as some folks. If you would format your paragraphs as HTML paragraphs, or place a blank line between them, your story would be easier to read.

Thank you for your gift to all of the Sol Bianca fans out there.

Warm Regards,

Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
fucu21 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Just had to say thanks for getting me into the show! I am a diligent veiwer of your fics, and mv's, and not only is it rare (see the one fic in the section ;-;) but its a great fic! looking forward to an update!
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i was looking for an show, when i came upon this. i immeditaly went in when i saw the shows name was my own. cool huh? ANYWAY, nice story. i read i all so far, but i like to review on the first chapter. can't wait to hear more
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Nice story. I don't know much about Sol Bianca, except that there's only one story for that in this section. Anyways, thanks for writing it. :P
Celestial princess Angela chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
EW! growdy a girl kissing a girl. I can understand the whole friendship thing but this kind of thing will influence homosexuality.
Celestial princessAngela chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Things are back to normal "indeed".
Celestial princess Angela chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
That was pretty funny when April thought Feb drowned and tried to regain her. I tend to be a little ditsy too.
Celestial princessAngela chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
There is definetly something wrong with this picture. A] whats the deal with the homosexuality?

B] its sick and wrong

C] Lets do a thing where there is nothing sexual going one plleasse.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Great chapter!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
Good chapter.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Very good chapter.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Very good chapter. Nice history.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/27/2005