Reviews for The Talk
Rivayn chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You, mi amigo haa made me a River Jayne shipper. Thanks. ;)
Beawolf's Pen chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I seriously need air, I'm laughing to hard. Great story.
reaverattack chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Too many great quotes! The best: "You mean a sex talk?" Jayne asked, perking up immensely. "Hell yeah!" I laughed so loud I woke up my baby sister and had to BS some story about why I was laughing.

*bows to your sheer awesomeness*
Bluesky20 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This story has such a sweet ending would love for it to have been longer.
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh my goodness...I usually take a dislike to fics with heaps of little kids and everyone with a uterus gets pregnant...so this was hilarious, I was in stitches :)
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
River's rapids XD *laughs so hard she falls out of her rolling chair which promptly glides across the room*
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OMG that has got to be one of the funniest fics I have ever read. I never read baby fics as they are so tediously boring but that was hysterical. Poor Mal trying to give The Talk and only succeeding in being baby sitter again. LOL
alisosia chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
poor Mal

but soooo funy
Victoria Wolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Loved it, you captured everyone in sucha funny way. it was really well done, and comedy fics usually aren't that well done.
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was hilarious! I was laughing so hard that I think I broke something. The memory retention of a dead hamster! Jayne having gas! Where do you come up with these things? Excellent!
emw314 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Gorgeous. Entirely snicker-worthy.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
You know you rock, right? The sheer AUDACTITY of writing something where Mal tries to give his entire crew The Talk after reaching the point of basically having 5 children aboard Serenity is mindblowing...but utterly frigging hilarious! I bow down to your awesomeness :D
Rose88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
babies! so cute :)
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
It took me more than 30 minutes to read this, it was so funny!
aswiftlytiltingreality chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That has to be the funniest thing i have ever read. seriously almost cried. i love it.