Reviews for Sleep to Dream Her
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Fantastic chapter and fanfiction.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Hope Strong chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
WOW! another alex fan in the world!

I'm so glad to discover i'm not the only one who doesn't see alex like a soul-less bastard!

Great story...great great :)

GO ALEX!
Cassandra Fisher chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
The story is great. It's good to see more Time Force Fanfics.
Ezra chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
*sighs* Beautiful. I like the fact that you did character outline of Alex. Can't find any of those. Very cool
EstiRose chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
I love Tyrran. She strikes me as knowing exactly the right thing to say. And I like seeing an Alex fic too, since it's the first one I've seen deal with him as a person (and one with a life outside Time Force, too). Great job as usual.
NookNak chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
That was awesome! Wanna write something 2gether? Mail me!
ChibiSandrock chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Awww this is sweet!
SparksJSH chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Wow, this is really good. Very powerful. I hope the show does go this way with Time Force. Keep up the good work.
Sonic Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
And you think that Alex sent TimeShadow? I mean, didn't Alex get destroyed by Ransik? And I thought that he would be the Quantum Ranger...
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Cool story! Let's see some more - as soon as you finish the story of Mike Corbett, the FIRST Phoenix Ranger!
Sian Ackerley chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
That was so cute I hope Alex is alive & if he is he'd better find a way to let Jen know or maybe even get to her.'Cause even though people are saying she & Wes should get together it won't work out because well it'll just hurt in the story keep on writing.