Reviews for Apocatastasis
Twinnet chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Beautifully written.

cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
omg, i got tears in my eyes right now! it reminds me so much of myself! i love a boy and yet don't get to be with him till everything is lost!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
wow...that was really beautiful...(though...they both had to die at the end...sigh...)

I liked how you infused another setting, how Sasuke remained the same (but still love Sakura), the cuteness of it all, the ending (which, while I feel sorry for them, wasn't too sad)
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Intense. And of course, very sublime! I loved it, it was beautiful. The way you described everything with such elegance, wow. Very impressive. Bravo!
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
wow another touching story ur a really good author u know and this story sort of does remind me of titanic
Alaynna chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Extraordinarily beautiful, and heart-wrenchingly sad. Amazing work.

Anonymus chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Yadda Blah chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*insert shocked face here* that was TOTALLY AWESOME! Meep!
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This is a beautiful piece. Please write more-but leave this as an one-shot. It's better that way. )

Ice.Cream.Luver chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
holly shit that was AMAZING... like WOW!
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
That was so totally AWESOME. I LOVED it. I hope that you write more soon.
Chixue chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
So sad! If you do make it into a series you should make it so that it's a hundred or so years in the future and all of them can start over again.
shi hime chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
hey nice story though its really said that they both died well anyway nice story and for some reason i'm down because i really can't stomach the fact that they died in your story next time
Aya chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Amazing! I hope you decide to make it a series coz it's awesome.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 11/7/2005

I still can't get over it-the haunting feel, the brilliant description of the setting-so perfect! You captured a lot of things in the scenes, which is really exceptional-considering you created a deep plot in only a one shot. Character development was also good-you were able to incorporate the Naruto world into the world of maniorialism with all those Lords and Ladies wachecho intact. Bloody brilliant. I loved it to bits.

The last scene, especially, was haunting.

Kudos to you for making such a great SasuSaku fic. The team 7 love inserted here was also much liked by moi.

I'd actually like to say a lot of things more, but my head is just speechless amongst the beauty of this. It was really good!

Take care of yourself! (Of course you need to; good authors like you should stay alive to keep on writing!) XDXDXD LMAO. Just kidding. But do take care.