Reviews for Time of heroes
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
yup. crying is just a plea for help, and when u know no one's going to help you, why cry?
headcanonftwAO3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is an awesome (while very sad) story. You are an amazing author. This story was referred to me by another named Nariel coz she loves this series and wanted me to get an introduction to it, and I think your story did just that. Thanx, and keep up the good work! _

Kitreilia chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Oh, How sad. It made me cry, really. Poor little Artemis. His father and uncle are really the worst bastards ever! Hope you'll someday write a story in wich Artemis kills them. Beside, That's very welle written. I like many of your stories, actually

Drof Tceferp chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Poor Artemis! *huggles poor Arty.* How COULD you, evil person? ...I KNEW it! I knew SOMETHING like this happened to him! Er, the fic is good...*sniffles.* Poor Arty. Mean people hurt poor Arty. Er... Heh. This is, y'know, really good. It's sad, but good...Gah! What's WRONG with me? Heh, it's really good, though. Seriously. Write more like this.
Raablyn chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
The poor child . . . this made me wanna cry . . . very beautifully written.
fionfee chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
that was great and i must tell you that i am a fan of Artemis myself so write more like it!(without the pain and terror if possible)
Nariel chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Artemis!*sobs*My cute little Artemis, how could you? You're breaking my heart!
I found this story some months ago on , printed it out and forgot who wrote this; so it was you!
I wish I could write like this...
Giovanna chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
That was horrifying! It was also very good and well-thought out. It fits in very well with what Salvatore has alluded to in Entreri's past. I found it hard to read though-i don't mean gramatically or anything- it was just so graphic. It almost made me cry- so if getting an emotional response from your reader was your intention, you succeded brilliantly!
neekabe chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
poor Artemis... I could see that happening to him...Well done!
J.C chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
I like the plot. It explains why Artemis Entreri hates clerics so much. There's little individual things that could use work, but it's goo overall.
Mallenroh chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
That was very good. That would explain why Entreri hates priests. Why do I have the feeling that as soon as little Artems gets his hand on a blade, daddy and uncle are going to have and 'accident'?
NuttyNuggets chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Read "The Third Level," Devonin. It is a short story in Realms of Infamy, and it mentions that Artemis was sexually abused by his father, uncle, and an "old lecher" in the caravan he traveled in from Memnon to Calimport. Not nearly as much detail was involved, though, as in this fanfic. I don't think R.A. Salvatore could have even if he wanted to, since Forgotten Realms books just don't contain that level of violence. I always wished RAS would write about Entreri going back to the city of his birth and killing his sick dad and uncle. Although, since he's such a famous assassin and Memnon is the closest city to Calimport, I bet they constantly live in fear of the idea he could come for them any time hehe :)
Dan Ruffolo chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
As far as the semantics go, it was a really well thought out well written piece of work. But, in all honesty, i don't really see the need to introduce such brutality into Artemis' life. I know that fanfic is fanfic, so whatever we want to write we can, but i think introducing a rape into the story was wanton and unnessecary. But if you discount that, it was very well done

Devonin (trying not to sound too inflammatory, and probably failing)
Alys chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Good work, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks Entreri's childhood was horrible and painful. You did not disgrace the master, why would you think that?
Tia'RaHu chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
There aren't a lot of typos! Good story - nice to know there's another Entreri fan out there who can read between RAS' lines . . .