Reviews for Expect The Unexpected
Frenglish Is Not A Language chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
WOW! please update soon i loved the story...im completly hooked
campbellk2 chapter 25 . 10/20/2006
hi

i just read this story all at once and i have to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. WORD CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GOOS I THINK IT IS. PLEASE (INFINITELY) CONTINUE. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE KATE/TONY DYNAMICS.

i can't believe you nearly stopped!

however... just so you don't think i'm completely mindless there are a couple of small negatives just to keep you grounded. Sorry.

1. make sure your speech isn't too formal e.g. it's instead of it is.

2. in the middle stages it dragged just a little. i think this is because you were unsure where you were headed but it rectified itself.

Once again i express my utmost admiration and feel free to email me back and argue about the negs.
Paulina'sHM chapter 25 . 10/17/2006
I read this in one sitting when I was supposed to do uni work... That's how great this story is. It's brilliant.

Paulina :-)
CripticWolf chapter 25 . 10/17/2006
great chapter! please update soon )
cherry-kiss-red chapter 25 . 10/17/2006
Oh god... poor Katie. But Tony is so... nice... perfect man. Please continue soon...

Luv ya

~*carrie*~
searchingforabeast chapter 25 . 10/17/2006
good chap! cant wait for the next one! tony's so sweet by staying with Kate and all.. aww..
midnight-sk8r chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
I love the chapter, but I really want more...Pretty please with a cherry on top?...
Egyptian Blossom chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I love this story! Great work! I love how Tony is with Kate trying to comfort her. Plus I love TATE. I hope they end up together. Please update soon!
JHsoccerchick chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
Its realy good I cant wait to read the next chapter, can Kate and Tony get together, Romantically I mean. I hope so, thye are so cute together in this story, awesome job.

-Lauren
LiTtLe PeNgUiNs chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
Really good, keep writing. And update soon!
BlueTigress chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
great chapter!

Love it! Poor Kate, good thing that Tony is always by her side!

Cant wait to read more!

That even Gibbs stopped bugging him was great! Gibbs and giving up! GREAT!
jtbwriter chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
I almost forgive you-this was good-but it does move a little slow. Kate would have bled out if it took this long to argue and move her! But I like how Gibbs let his anger show-very IC-and Tony's looking after Kate was just perfect.

Great interactions-thanks! Now what?:)
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Er..two questions: officer (according to my very scanty knowledge of the American armed forces, anyway) is a naval rank only, and yet you refer at times to "another marine", which is (again, to my limited knowledge) a totally different branch of the American armed forces - why?

calls Jimmy "Mr. Palmer" - is this because Jimmy is also a pathologist, thus a specialist-type of doctor and in the British medical system (which is Ducky's background), any specialist-type of doctor is referred to as "Mr." or "Mrs"? Or is it just a respectful way of addressing a colleague and thus, again, something that can be expected of Ducky?
shirik chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
tnx for updaing, please add more soon, tnx!
hotchner chapter 25 . 10/16/2006
That was a MAGNIFICIENT Chapter. I can't believe that the

creep could have raped Kate. I hope that Tony,McGee and

Jethro will be able to help her through it all. I have to

hand it to you though, You made the EMT's very understanding.

The EMT that Gibbs had down on street level sure didn't like

him that much though. I can't believe that he had the nerve

to call Gibbs a bastard. I'm suprised that he didn't say

that that was what the second 'B' stood for. Keep up the

Magnificient Writing. Can't wait to read the next Chapter.
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »