Reviews for Permanence
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love all your stories! Only one I haven't read is the Family multi-chap one byt i'm working on it ;) thank you for feeding my Hinny and romione feels! :D
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
i really really liked this, great job
azerjaban chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I really wish JK but more of them into the 7th book. She got us so excited, brings out Ginny to her full character in the 6'th, then places her in the backdrop as the compliant sister and 'i'll wait here prettily while you go on your dangerous quest and smile'

The most rebellious thing she did was leave the room at the final battle scene when they told her not to. Agghh!
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oi, that hurts a bit!:( Lovely angsty romance though! *goes off to read something happy to shake off the angst*
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw, wow. So sad, angsty, brilliant. Amazing job.
Mep chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh, so so beutifull...!

I'm a very big fan of yours really.

Continue on the amzing and perfect writing! :D
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Loved it! SO perfect and exactly what I think Harry would do, given the chance. You are a wonderful writer.
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That was a lovely one-shot. I think you captured their emotions very well. This is definitely a favorite!
authenticpoppy chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Lovely!
squishy fluff chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
you did it again, how dare you.. why are you so good? im addicted to your works..

to tell you frankly, i liked the karma series better than this one.. but all the same, you're making me hooked again.. i hated ginny in the sixth book but this fic is changing my mind..:)

good luck to you and ill wait for the next chapter.. so long to you.. :)
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was absolutely beautiful. I really liked the way your organized everything.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That made me incredibly sad! It's so weird; I hate reading Harry/Ginny fics because it's so sad but I can't help reading them. Anywho, that was really, really good! Please keep writing even if you don't write anymore H/G fan fictions. You definitely have a talent for writing!
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was so beautiful and well-written!

Good job! Keep it up!

Anna :)
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I cried, and added you to my favs! Loved it, write more stories!
SillyGillie chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I hope this is the first of many to come! Brilliant job as always! I love your Harry and Ginny. Amazing!