Reviews for Behind A Closed Door
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
hahaha. i knew it was somthing like that! trying to act all innnocent and stuff!
XOXcathe-miaw-miawXOX chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
please...please...update!
Dionysos chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
haha that was soo funny! I knew they were doing something naughty
Whitewingzero chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hey! Anybody,Give an Academy Award to him pls!

An the Oscar goes to...Athrun Zala!
glynchan chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Seriously man... Good job! I give you a thumbs up for it! My stomach hurts from all the laughing... anyway, don't worry... its no where near to be called a 'poor attempt on humor'.. write some more! :D
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
woOhOo! way to go Athrun! phew! that was cLose.. why not try to read.. "A little Bodily Pain won’t hurt, much" by daisukiasu'n'caga, "Size Matters" by lilplayer and "Sex with Stellar?" by Sniper Zero.. lol their Like yours! XD *rofL* nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic!

P.S.

if your an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

who knows?

it might actuaLLy work..
Airia Black chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Teehee. The implications of this are wonderful.
biyatch chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
i just had to review...i must review... i love this... and its so naughty of them to actually do that to kira... anyways...nice fic...

i cant think of any constructive crit as of the moment so gomen if my review isnt as stimulating as it should, you deserve one by the way but im just being lazy and dont want to write down too many words *headache* . anyways, i will look for more lemony goodness in your account and im hoping they're as good as this one.

~biyatch!
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
now that's awesome! ahaha, wait till kira finds out that they're 'making out' if that's just what they're really doing.,lol. _

athrun cagalli forever!
Ein Auftragskiller chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
so they were really at it! haha! that's great! i do love the part about kira being overprotective. i hope to get more action from them. i do like those 3 pairs, asucagi being my fave... great job!
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Hhohohoh, very, very sneaky and so very clever of you to cover it up like that *giggles*.

Nice job and it really woke me up today (i have class), for that I thank you *hugs*.
mercuriancat chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVED THE ALMOST GETTING CAUGHT!
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
nice oneshot
KiraTatashi chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was so hilarious! Hahahahahaha! I think I cracked a few ribs laughing! Aahahahahahaha! Brilliant!
Wolf209 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Hey that was cool..._

just one thing though...howcome kira like hate's athrun...?_?