Reviews for Samahin
SazHearT chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
That was definitely hot...
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
So beautiful and sensual , loved it
Frenchhornbook chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is one of the best Narciss/Lucius fics I have read! And I've seen a lot because I ship them hard. You're writing is delightful and far better than most people who speak English as their first language!
Princess Srah chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
What a great story. Your writing is beautiful.
Ravenica chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
This was a great story! congratulations

Cassandra
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Whoa, that was definitely something I've never seen or read. I found your story fascinating, and well, so what if English isn't your mother tongue? Mine isn't either, believe it or not; my first language is Spanish. ) Anyhow, I think you did a wonderful job, and well, I look forward to other stories by you.
DreamWriterColabs chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
whoa, I love this fic!
neoms chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
oh my god! it was such a beautiful story. it was actaully really beautiful. intoxicating!
punkgothicjackal chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
aw! I love N/L stories, and you did wonderful!

much love,

Niko
Maiden Most Unmeek chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I really enjoyed that! You write beautiful description.
Shalane chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Very tastefully and beautifully done :) I love Lucius and Narcissa! Your fic was great. There were a few minor errors, but nothing to worry over much.

This is one of the bets fics I have red in a while based on my favorite HP couple. I hate to see people try to make Lucius into an abusive bastard just because he's a 'bad guy.'

Anyways, I'll go into a rant if I odn't start there but LOVED IT! I'm going to look at your other stories now.

Hope to see more from you soon!