Reviews for Day of Resolution
ashlin chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
'soft pink thoughts'?

Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
JC chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
One word: Perfect
kitty chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
need sequel

loved it.
PotterQueen chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Lo hice!

lai el fic en English!

no lo puedo creer y eso que son las 3 de la mañana, me encanto MUY bueno y realmente no me esperaba que Harry y Ginny se casaran pero fue muy lindo. Tmb me guto que terminara ahi xq no me hubiera gustado leer a Molly( y Hermione) cuando vieran que Ginny de fue cn Harry.

Hermoso, espero el próximo!

Ya actualice el fic y publiq otro xsi t qeres pasara...

Solarice04 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
-Is speechless.-

Excellent. Truely Excellent. You really ought to make a sequal to this.
Jacob Hoffman chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Greatest fanfic I have ever read. I hope you make a sequel to this story, but it is all up to you. Thank you for a great 2 hours of reading.
Omar-Alexander chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Me gusto mucho tu fic. Espero que continues con una secuela de la busqueda de los Horcruxes.

La historia esta bien encaminada, seria genial si lo continuases. Y estoy seguro que no soy el unico que te lo ha pedido.

Por cierto, se ta da muy bien el ingles.


Nos vemos
Phoenix's Feather chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
hey you cant leave the story there!

please tell me that yuor going to continue the story or make a sequel. you left so much in the air!

what is the wesley going to do now that ginny is with harry and married to him?

what is ron going to do?

are ron and hermoine still going to follow harry?

there just so much that yuo left out please continue writing!

BrknLight chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT! There are no other words to describe this fanfic. I LOVED it. And the best part is, I can totally see all of this happening. The wedding ceremony was perfect and exactly how a wizard wedding should be. Brilliant.

rose chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
It was a truly wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute of it. I was disappointed however to see that you stopped the story there. I would really like it if you put a sequel to this story up. Because the end just seemed like it should have a next chapter. Loved your writing and hope to see if you'll have a sequel.
Ine Amundsen chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Hey... Love this story! So much love and passion! it was truly beautiful! Lots of love Ine
CinnamonIrony chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Maravilloso. Extraordinario. Hermoso. Encantador. Excelente. Eres un "as" de la broma y de todos los géneros que se te ocurra escribir. Tienes la habilidad de hacerme reir en los momentos más inesperados y hoy probaste que también me puedes hacer llorar. No puedo esperar a leer el próximo capítulo y sobretodo a que sea traducido al español.

Mis más grandes felicitaciones,

GST chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Excellent story. Just loved it. Please consider writing a sequel to this one.
Lilia Black chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
ooh, are we allowed to cry? because I am ._. It was so sweet. And your writing is just perfect as always, dont forget to tell us when you write your own novels! I bet theyll be really good XD

35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »