Reviews for Pale Grew Thy Cheek and Cold, Colder Thy Kiss
Mischief101 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
This was so sad and kinda disturbing but I liked it. I feel bad for Casey though. I really liked him in the show.
edwardfiend chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Oh My God...this was disturbing...but in the best possible way. :) As in addictive, as in I couldn't stop reading. Parts of this literally gave me chills. The writing was fantastic and the plot was so engaging. This is definitely in my top five of V Mars fics I have ever read. Absolutely fantastic. :)
Taylor-Swiftfan13 chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
One word. AMAZING!
p4rl0v3 chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
Aww yay for the fluffy ending. I loved the line from Mac "She thanked God Logan was stubborn enough to bring a shovel and dig deep to retrieve it."

Nicely done!
p4rl0v3 chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
So, I guess Veronica was wrong about Casey not understanding the poem! I love it! Hope Logan gets there in time, or she can fight back
p4rl0v3 chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
my money is on casey... btw that sex scene could have been really hot ;)
p4rl0v3 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
Oh no! Although,it's kinda weird that Casey was so obsessed with her but then never wanted to touch her... I hope they can clear Logan without getting Veronica convicted. They should have just called the police it was self-defense and with the proof of her rape at the time it would have saved her, but now there's no proof other than the letters. Logan and Casey could both get sentenced as accomplices or obstruction of justice. Glad this fic is finished and I don't have to wait to find out. :)
p4rl0v3 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Yay Logan to the rescue! I can imagine how excited he was to get Casey's clothes off of her!
p4rl0v3 chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
I wasn't expecting that... I'm glad she didn't sleep with him.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Wow...I don't know what to say except WOW. This story sucked my right in and I couldn't stop reading it. I loved it! It was a horribly storyline but it was beautiful at the sam time somehow. It is not many people that can pull that of.

Thank you for sharing this!

Betty
Tearle chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Wow. Mindblowing storyline. Very compelling. I especially liked the way you added more and more onto the flashback, so you thought it was someone different every time. Good job!
Tearle chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
"Casey Gant had dumped the entire jar of parmesan cheese into the olive oil that needed just a sprinkle. She would learn afterwards that the little accident would encapsulate Casey's entire personality. He always gave more than he promised, more than she needed, sometimes more than she wanted. Casey loved her when the two people who had promised her the same had been taken away."

I really loved this line. It showed a kind of dangerous obsession with Veronica that Casey had...but her silent acceptance of it because the people she wanted love from didn't give it to her.
Brilanna chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Wonderful story!

Very nice style, well-described characters, exciting story line... 5 stars! :)
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
fantastic, fantastic, fantastic

I loved the murder twist

true Veronica Mars style ]

You wrote Casey so well

really awesome
Kathy0518 chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
I really liked this story. It took me some time but I figured that Casey killed Duncan. And I knew V didn't do it because he had her arms pinned above her head. Really great writing.