Reviews for The View From Heaven
Perfecto
Te amo
Escribe más
KayoHrr chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
True to your word, that is a bit creepy. Very creepy Harry.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
hmmm dark...interesting
SBEL chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Even though a bit dark,(and starting to make me feel for them, poor things) I liked it. The ending especially... And a gun, huh? That was a nice touch, for some reason, that I have difficulty putting into words...yet it fit in well, according to me. I think it has something to do with that the killing spell needs hatred behind it, and that's quite the opposite of what Harry's feeling. Guns also take out the possibility of any magical interference, such as with the power of Harry's scar.

Hmm...I wonder what kind of afterlife Harry was referring to? Like, the one in heaven or the Other Realm or them both being reincarnated and united?

Keep on writing!
AIM chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Creepy, indeed. Nice work.
IAmRay-Ray chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
so he killed himself and draco? right?
VadMustang chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
o...m...g 0.0 *in shock* ok just one thing: was malfoy really in love with harry? because really. harry didnt gave him the chance to talk and just shoot him! it seemed forced. 0.0 anyways, great story!
Momochuu chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
*shocked* Oh My!
creynard chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love it...it was tragic but beautiful
Virus chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Harry's fucking scary...

But I won't have it any other way. )
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
well that was rather disturbing.
Addicted2Love chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
this is really creepy...slightly freaked me out lol. really good though- well done
DaRk-HoPeLeSs-RoMaNtIc chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
wow... if that wasn't angst then i don't know what angst is. i like this troy the more depressing ones always leave a mark and u are more likely to remember them. but i know that making angst believable is hard to fo so i appluad u and this story.

Luvz, Lucas
Haley B chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
frick you made me cry again.

Haley

i love the story by the way
xavera chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This story makes me really emotional...and I usually hate character death stories. You are actually a good writer.