Reviews for Blood Bond II: Daddy's Little Girl
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Matt very well done, I'm only four and a half years late in reading it.

I like to see a more mature and thinking James Possible once in a while.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Onizuka Inc chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
More of the same goodness I've come to expect from you, this time from Mr. Dr. Possible

I believe that thunderheads is up next and, finally, bleeding out, the main fic, right? I'm pretty excited

_
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A sage. Such erudition. Such insight. I’m being only partially facetious. You write like someone much older. This shows some real sensitivity.

Incisive explanation of the dynamics of teamwork & the nature of villainy and dominance. Must be the legal background.

Your ability to construct a plausible conversation between teen daughter and middle aged father outweighs my ability to constructively critique it

Now-the acid test will be when YOU must confront the same scenario-not that I did as well as Mr. Dr. P.-but that is another story.
Jesse Lee chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Loved the story. It captured the voices of the characters perfectly.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
nice.
axt chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Just read this story, and while I agree in principle that she is a little kid and is making little kid mistakes, she needs to change her ways a bit, she still treats him as a sidekick even though he's the main reason she's able to save the world
Isamu chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really enjoyed this story, and more then that, I liked the mentality behind it. I've only just started reading KP fanfic's, but yeah she does seem to catch more then her fair share in the fic community. Well done on presenting that issue so well.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
great part as well, i enjoyed it
TexasDad chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I liked the story. You are quite correct, Kim needs to be granted more slack over Ron, especially since Ron wasn't overtly put out about it.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
dang it I thought I reviewed this. another great chapter in the saga
Visigoth29527 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Very interesting. I've read both the "Blood Bond" stories, and they're both quite good. You have a different take on the relationship, and I think it's a good one. We do tend to forget that these two, whatever skills and abilities they may have and whatever accomplishments they may have, they're still only teenagers, with lots yet to experience. Good work!
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
well done, fellow Matt! Fun, heartwarmer! More please!

fav line:She was as stunned and awed as a researcher at SETI who suddenly received a crystal-clear transmission from Planet Fatherhood in the Male Galaxy.

classic! THANKS!
surforst chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I enjoyed this story and I have to agree people do treat Kim a little harsh in their stories. She is just a kid and has made mistakes.

Anyway I enjoyed the whole talk bewteen her father and her. It seemed like something that would actually happen in the series if Disney would allow such an 'adult' conversation. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more.
Louis Mielke chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I absolutely loved how this read. It seemed so natural so real, I could literaly picture Kim and Dr. P talking at his armchair as if it could have happened in an episode on TV. More fanfics should be like this. Totally Badical!
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Thanks for an excellent story. ClassicCowboy sent me a link to this. I very much enjoyed this one. Just the banter between father and daughter. Each one of them seeing each other in a different light. As a father of a daughter approximately the same age as Kim you hit some good nerves with me on this one. Keep up the great work.