Reviews for Daddy's girl
Nannii chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
i just read this story and i think it's great D

Update it Asap
LeanzaLestrange chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
OMG. I ALMOST SCREAMED WHEN I HEARD THE NAME. MY NAME IS KATARINA BUT ITS SPELLED KATERINA. LOVING THE STORY.
BalanceSeeker57 chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
hehe...I like this story but right now I have to go to bed before I get grounded for being up so late. Great job. Update ASAP!

PissedBeyondRecognition13

aka

Jasmine
Insanity's Best Friend chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
wow. emo is a bit much for jack, but then again, beign all cold and stuff.. he's gotta break soemtime I s'pose...wow.
Insanity's Best Friend chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
such a sad story...omg...
Insanity's Best Friend chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
i'm speechless...wow. utterly genius, and beautiful, and it makes sense...doesn't he movie have somethign to do with a woman of jack's past? amazing, jsut...ok, i'll shut up and continue now ;)
Aveza chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
ah! cliffie! not good! but i did like this chapter. Action at last! and James Norrington being... NICE to Jack Sparrow? Well... that's one large leap for him. update soon!
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
yes, cliffie! now i have to wait for the next chapter!

which means...::kneels and clasps hands and begs::

update soon! pleezpleezpleez!
Corvis Greenleaf chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
Awesome update! Ugh, I don't think my review went through on the last one, I was at my mum's. Great update, aww snap, they're soo gonna kick some ass!

Evil cliffy...
Corvis Greenleaf chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
Ugh I so missed the last chapter! But I'm back! And I didn't mind the short one, cause the last one was super long! Awesom awesome story so far!
MeraSparrow chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
Yeah, the corset thing was quite obvious-but it made things a bit more entertaining. Much fun, mate. ::waits for next chapter::
Lady Maico chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
Ah, those damnable corsets. Glad us girls no longer have to wear anything like that! *Coughs* Anywho, I hate it when Writer's Block strikes! I had to battle mine for months before I came to a solution...in a dream, ironically, lol. Great job! Keep up the good work, and update as soon as you can!
Aveza chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
ah, Kat seems to be having a good time with Will, Liz, and Jeremy. And of course, her good ol' dad, Jack. Update soon, and it's ok if this chapter wasn't very moving. I've written my share of those.

cheers,

jackeroe
Aveza chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Ooh! Good AND long chapter! I like long chapters. but anyway, wonderful update! and poor Kat! Fainting from the corset! And Jeremy seems adorable. But... what's this? Jack dressed as a nobleman? The image just doesn't fit... lol, but I know he'll soon be back into his pirate apparel. Update ASAP!

cheers,

Jackeroe
Desperado1102 chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
aw i can't believe you just left it like that you evil person, you! lol i'm kidding. but congratulations on another job well done, dear. keep it up! and don't forget my story either! haha lol

-Kate