Reviews for Symbols
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
the naked bits are the best part and the rings were shiny too.
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Good conversation!

And shiny story
Rel Fexive chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
They're a funny pair, ain't they? :)
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Hoo-ee! Is it getting a tad warm in here, or is it just me?

I must say, while the, er, *first* part of the story was very enjoyable, I think my favorite part was when Simon stood up to the old man and told him to shove it where the sun don't shine. It made me very happy that he's finally and irrevocably chosen this misfit band of miscreants over his old life, without warrants hanging over his and River's heads making the choice for him.

And River's last line was a *scream*! Poor Jayne... ;)
Macbeth's Lady chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Have my babies?
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I loved this one, especially the way Simon handled his doing it the way it did, he will walk away a free man in conscious and spitit...so much better than revenge.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
For the last story: Jayne is wise.

For this story: Aiie! major squeeage. major hotness. The rings really made the title of this series fit. Jayne's provimg himself to be a true romantic. And River, well she's proving all sorts of things. XD
Tallera257 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
*groans* Gorram, Michmak, you sure do know how to ratchet up the...erm...tension. ;D A lovely job, as usual. But I have to concur with River: are there any plans to get to the REAL naked bits anytime soon? :D Purty please? With chocolate sauce and a cherry on top (literally or figuratively, as you prefer)? :D
tangentsferret chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I swear, you are a *fiend*. Bad enough you got me all sniffly again, now I have to start *liking* Simon "I Have A Stick Up My Butt" Tam? (sigh)Undoubtedly, if you put your twisty mind to it, I shall. After all, Raynestuff used to squick me before I started reading yours.

And I am glad it turned out to be more than a one-shot, I am enjoying this one very much.