Reviews for Giving In
kakashishot chapter 30 . 9/28/2012
BIG FAN of TAKER but what he did was mean just plain rude that shithead anyway still love TAKER :) love the emails funny
StephR1984 chapter 30 . 6/13/2007
Great story! I totally wanted to kick Mark's ass! I am glad Nyla and Paul got together! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
StephR1984 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Great start! I can't wait to keep reading! I love Taker stories!
Blackstar1979 chapter 29 . 5/20/2007
wow she moves thought the roster like a snell whoes next? will it work out?
Blackstar1979 chapter 27 . 5/20/2007
Extra extra read all about it the dead man get owned by a seven year old.
Blackstar1979 chapter 24 . 5/19/2007
aww now that was shady Mark
Blackstar1979 chapter 23 . 5/19/2007
great emails i love these it reminds me of my friends and how they jokearound. you're are better though. i guess i'll keep reading.
Blackstar1979 chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
Drinks not to order in front of Wrestlers

These were hilariously funny i gonna keep reading just because you are a riot.
wrestlenascargirl chapter 30 . 2/3/2006
wow i didnt expect that ending. but i loved it anyways.

viper-sa chapter 30 . 11/29/2005
lol nice saying and great story, that ended a bit quicker than i expected, but can't wait for what comes next :)
Bingobaby chapter 30 . 11/29/2005
Hey Max I loved the way you ended this story. Can't wait for another one just like it. Cause I am a huge Triple H fan. Also I loved the last thing you said at the end of this chapter. Keep up the great work and write more soon.
NSB chapter 30 . 11/29/2005
Paul M Yummy baby , I love Mark but H is so dreamy his personality tottaly sucks but what the heck lol! I loved the fic! Please continue writting girl continue to give me heart attacks and nookies lol
pianogal chapter 30 . 11/29/2005
Hahaha on that Author's note...great philosophy i must say. As for the story...Oh my gosh! you shocked me there! i didn't think it could be done but you did. whew, Paul? I didn't see it coming...but i loved it! Too cute! Great story and you know i'll be looking for more!

foolishangel87 chapter 30 . 11/29/2005
such a cute ending..loved this story..i will resd more if you write them
foolishangel87 chapter 29 . 11/29/2005
wow..paul and nyla seem happy already..mark is going to have a hissy fit