Reviews for Afternoon Delight
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This story? Is AWESOME! :D I love it!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This cracked me up! Go Cuddy!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
HILARIOUS! I loved how Cuddy turned the tables on him and made him feel uncomfortable for once.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
LMFAO. The last line is so hilarious!
Marie chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I really love it!

It's well-written and is very... in character! It's extremely good.

(But it kinda reminds me of what Cameron did to get the blood example ;D)
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Tee hee! Gotcha, House! *snicker* nice one! :-)
Asteria chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Hah! That was great! Go Cuddy!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Hehehe! Cool chapter, especially House's remark about Cuddy's shirt!
Tricki chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
OMG! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this! Naturally I love it to BITS! *Dances* Go Cuddy! Go Cuddy! ;0)

Love u 2 boot,

Tricki ;)
Systemic Anomaly chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
The dialogue in this is great, and it really WAS hot! My only small critique is this, however: whilst everything else is 100% in character, you may want to open up Cuddy's reasoning a little more. She's always on Greg's ass about his Vicodin usage - see "Detox", eh? :-P - and she's not the type, I believe, to want to pop an addictive narcotic just as a stress reliever. Plus, she's a doctor, so... she could've given herself something else[Percocet? Lortab? Tylenol #3?] is she were actually IN pain. The premise - tautning with sex - is too great, however. Payback's a bitch... and so is Cuddy. Nicely done.
gypsy-butterfly chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Perfect! this was great! Cuddy and House were SO in character that i find it hard to believe that your only a fan fiction writer, not a script writer for the show! :D wow!

gypsy xox
Andral chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
That was so good :)
AV chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I've read so many of these things, and yours is the first one I read where it actually had a hint of possibilty! It was really good, I didn't expect she was playing him at all, I thought it was just one of those others where there would be a completely fake love scene! Well done!
Pentium chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This great. Shame you had extended a story about this scene.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
He spun around but slammed into the counter with a crash and a yelp, seeing Cuddy in such close proximity.

HAHAHAHAHA that was my favourite line in the whole story. Fabulous job!