Reviews for A Time to Love
silverm00nangel chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
you have to write more...i'm to psyched about it!
WEASLEYxISxMYxKING chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
I read all of your story today, and I loved it. Please don't discontinue it! I've read your other story "Every Time we touch," and I really like it also. Please keep up with the story. I generally don't review, but when I read your author's note I felt that I had to. As for your wonderful story, I feel bad for Minako and hope that she's okay. I just have a question though, when they were in their circle of power, did Ami and Minako turn into their adult-selves? I was just curious. Keep up with the good work. I can't wait til you update.

Ashley
micatite chapter 13 . 11/20/2006
Hope to see an update on this story. It was starting to get quite exciting and you left us dangling by our fingertips on the cliff's edge.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 13 . 5/10/2006
Why did you must stop at that part it was geting very good. UP dated soon, I cant wait what happen next. I love all the sex sean in your story .
ff9moonie chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
:O
KiwiKol chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
Interesting...I can't wait to read more. Oh, and I would love it if you wrote a sequal (if you don't get to all the generals). I love this story...please update soon.
searchingformydarien chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
just to let you know i wasn't going to stop reading, i understand it's part of the story i wasn't offended just a little surprised. i've read that kind of stuff before, but like i said not my preference. i mean i like reading sex and smut, but not guy on guy or chick on chick, for that matter, but it makes the story stronger in the end. but i wanna know what the sicko's gonna do to minako, at least the ceremony worked. as for your other stories i've only read as many harry potter books as there are movies, and i take my time reading them. i might be lost if i read them. but i'm sure they're great. i'll be waiting for an update!

p.s. i LOVE the word minions, it's one of my favorite vocab words, that and arse, don't ask me why.

p.s.s. damn i like to ramble, sugar doesn't help.

moonqueen chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
more please
ff9moonie chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
o-k...
moonqueen chapter 12 . 4/13/2006
great job!
searchingformydarien chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
i will admit that chapter was a little disturbing to me, not into that stuff, but then again kyo himself seems pretty disturbed. good job, just like a villian should be. said you're disappointed with your responses, it can't be helped. i've thought it's been good. guess i'll how you finish it.

moonqueen chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
I read it and like it...keep up the good work!
ff9moonie chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
wut's PSA?
mysterious advisor chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
Finally. I must admit that I've read your previous chapters rather unhappy. I expected a senshi/shitennou story from the beginning, but I liked it so far anyway. However, now, when I see that the guys are finally about to show up, I'll be paying a lot of attention to your fanfic. So, update when you can (the sooner the better _) and keep up the good work!
searchingformydarien chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
i totally agree with your discription of a bitch, having been called one before. i'll be awaiting the meeting of our new enemies.

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »