Reviews for Quest of Kings
archsage328 chapter 50 . 7/4/2014
The juice bit made me crack up! Not to mention that Dr. Riddles tried to set Usopp and Kaya up on a date. I just smiled at that part! Thank you for another fun chapter!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 50 . 6/20/2014
Thanks for updating. :)
AshK1980 chapter 50 . 6/19/2014
Excellent update as always! Keep up the great work!
goku1234tien chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
Guest chapter 49 . 11/25/2013
Hurry and update this story and the other ones
MonkD.drgn chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
You know what , you should of had kiddo as ussop,s partner . Why , cause he was always getting tricked by Dr. Riddles .
Guest chapter 49 . 7/13/2013
Please update
solarbear chapter 47 . 6/7/2013
I made a mistake in Lily's looks when it says 'long waist length hair' it was supposed to say 'long waist length green' just wanted to correct my mistake.
solarbear chapter 44 . 5/21/2013
I got a great idea for a Mamodo for Smoker. I thought it would be a good idea because Smoker deserves to stop Zofis and save Tashigi.
Name: Lily
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Book Color: Ocean Blue
Spell power: Metal weapons.
Looks: long waist length hair she keeps in a ponytail, blue shirt, brown pants, white shoes.
Personality: Has a strong sense of justice (like Smoker), is a very deadly enemy to have, hates Zofis for all the crimes he did in the Mamodo World.
Garusen: fires a metal chain from her hand and the tip has a spear tip.
Garruk: Body turns into metal.
Garmon Shizaruk: Hands turn into long katana.
Garshield: Creates a metal dome shield.
Garlanruk: Arm turns into a lance
Garreano: Her strongest spell. Creates a five story high bird, body covered with giant spikes.
Met Smoker three days after he left the hospital. When Lily told Smoker about the battle and about Zofis, the two decided to team up to defeat Zofis and help Lily become queen.
Goal: Wants to stop the battles because she finds the ides of forcing Mamodos to fight even though they don't want to as a crime.
solarbear chapter 49 . 5/19/2013
Hey I don't know if your still excepting OC characters, but here's mine:
Mamodo: Kaze (Japanese for wind)
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Book Color: Dark Green
Personality: Kind hearted, will protect anyone who is his friend, very smart, likes to study up on his opponent before facing them.
Looks: Long brown hair, Silver eyes, wears a blue shirt with pictures of the sun and the moon, black jeans, and black shoes.
Power: Dark and Light powers.
Laron: Shoots two beams on of light energy the other of darkness.
Vortashield: Creates a shield of light that sucks in an attack and then creates a portal of darkness anywhere and it sends back the attack.
Larusa: Creates a ball of darkness and light that are 20 times stronger than cannon balls and throws them at the opponent.
Lazeru: creates claws of light and dark energy.
Aagasu Laron: Traps his opponent in a dome of Light and Dark energy.
Dioga Laron: Stronger version of Laron.
Laruk: Depends on time of day. If used when the sun is up Kaze becomes stronger, if used when the moon is up he becomes faster.
Serpa Laron: Kaze's strongest spell .Two gigantic snakes appear on of light and the other of darkness.
Goal: hopes to stop the battles when he is king.

Book keeper: Mary
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Personality: Kind hearted, strong willed, deeply cares for anyone that is her friend, smart.
Clothing: Has blond shoulder length hair, sea green eyes, wears a white shirt, blues jeans, and blue high heels.
Abilities: Sword fighter, close range fighter, ate the wind-wind fruit allows her to turn her body into wind , can create tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones est., and can manipulate oxygen in a room ,add oxygen or take it away.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/13/2013
Please update soon!
archsage328 chapter 49 . 10/8/2012
Nice chapter. You got Zatch's defense spell mixed up, though.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/6/2012
Thank you so much. I love the new chapter. I'm really sorry about you're cat I didn't know. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Life Element chapter 49 . 10/5/2012
Yay! So glad you updated :)
Radio Driver chapter 49 . 10/3/2012
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.